A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l growing scotoma - MT

Posted: Nov 25, 2013

Doctor says on HEENT exam that this patient's headaches are associates with s/l growing scotoma and scintillations. Help? Thanks.

Maybe using growing meaning increasing...NM - Old Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

See if you can hear glowing scotoma - Oldie

[ In Reply To ..]
I did see references to this on google

Similar Messages:

Growing Old Waiting For ADT Info
Jan 21, 2010

Oh, the things I could be accomplishing while I wait for the ADT screen to populate.  I could write that novel I've always contemplated.  Give the dog a much-needed bath, then knit him a winter sweater.  Read Remembrance of Things Past.  SIGH. ...

Doctors Growing More Dissatisfied With EHR
Sep 17, 2013

Recently, according to WebChart, MD, the satisfaction of physicians with their EMRs is diminishing both rapidly and significantly. According to WebChart MD: A growing number of physicians report that the costs of EHRs outweigh the financial benefits, according to a recently released study from Athena Health.  The survey of 1,200 physicians showed that the percentage of physicians who perceive that the costs of EHRs outweigh the financial benefits ro ...

I Am Growing So Weary Of Being Expected To Know As Much As A Doctor...
Jun 04, 2011

for my measly little wage.  what is up with that?  I am talking mostly about comments I get back from quality people who act like they are doctors - what?  but you would rather work for peanuts?  I have never ever eluded to the fact I would ever know as much as a doctor.  I am a good researcher and a bit OCD about my job (a job I used to absolutely LOVE), but do I know as much as a doctor?  not.  if I did, I would certainly have gone to medical school.  ma ...

Pt Has A "several Year" History Of A Slowly-growing Mass. Hyphen Several Year?
Jan 25, 2011

? ...