A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l click - Arsh

Posted: Feb 24, 2010

s/l use 2 "clicks" of progesterone cream

Clicks - dsauverwald

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes it is clicks. The progesterone cream comes in a tube just like gel deodorant, so 2 clicks would be turning the dial twice and then applying to the skin.

Similar Messages:

Point And Click EMR
Sep 20, 2012

Does anybody know what point and click EMR is? I have no idea. I applied for a job and got a response back but said they pay by the audio minute, not by lines or characters, and also that it there is a lot of point and click EMR. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

Looking For One Of Those Clickety-click Keyboards (sm)
Jun 09, 2010

I really like the old style keyboards with the metal contacts and springs, rather than the soft touch keyboards with silicon contacts and rubber (but with a USB plug). I've looked at Office Depot, Staples and Best Buy - no one has them.  Anybody else like those? and do you have any suggestions on where they can be found?   ...

Right-click On Red Underlined Word
Sep 12, 2010

Why is our new dictationary so useless?  It shows us a mis-spelled word, so I went ahead and right-clicked on it, and it gave me no options.  I mis-spelled finesteride and the correct spelling should have been finasteride.  One letter difference and our brilliant Qictionary can't find the correct option???  Had to go to Google to find it, but means extra keystrokes.  Why bother to highlight a mis-spelled word? ...

Double Click Does 2 Different Functions At Once!
Nov 30, 2012

In ASR, it will highlight the word you double click and also it will put the audio back to that point. In straight transcription, it will highlight the word and take the audio all the way back to the beginning. And they won't fix it! - because I am never to take my hands off the keyboard???!! I find mousing quicker to follow ASR. I've tried cursor tracking, but it rarely ends up exactly where I want and I either end up having to use the keyboard or mouse (depending upon ...

S/L Quotch's Click Test? Orthopedic...
Oct 08, 2011

Doing orthopedics, wrist exam, s/l "Quotch's click test." Searched my books and googled for soundalikes with click and with quick test.  TIA - Deb ...

Ever See An Epic Or Other EMR Point And Click Report?
Feb 25, 2012

This 23-year-old FEMALE/MALE presents to the EMERGENCY ROOM complaining of FATIGUE, HEADACHE, NAUSEA, and feeling dizzy.  The FEMALE/MALE woke up this morning.  Her/His  BOY/GIRL FRIEND accompanies the PATIENT to the hospital today on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012.  Medications:  Advil, Zoloft, OTC,UNASOM (supposed to be Unasyn but ASR never gets it right)  etc, etc. etc...I am not kidding..different fonts, sizes, lousy syntax. No flow of report and the ASR stil ...

How Is Any Point-and-click System Going To Deal With
May 06, 2012

Oh, transcriptionst, back up there where I said ... please change it to ...  Now come down to the bottom and continue, no wait, add this ... to the physical.  And add this ... after the H&P.  Now, back down to the bottom and continuing on ...   ...

Saw My First Point-and-click EMR Finished Product.
Jan 06, 2013

I had to request a medical report for myself and oh dear lord what a mess that point-and-click stuff is. They check all items in a ROS and the thing throws it all together in giant run-on sentences, separating everything by a comma, and leaving weird spaces everywhere. There's no consistency anywhere in how it makes things look, i.e. in a numbered list that has 1., 2., etc., putting one space after the period after the number and the next one putting 2 spaces, then back to 1 space, then may ...

Completely Different Web Pages Popping Up When I Click
Jan 09, 2015

I don't mean ads.  I mean MTStars disappears, and I'm seeing a page from a completely different website.  It does not happen every time I go to read a post, only once in a while.  Has this happened to anyone else?   ...

Oranges And Apples --- EHR And Point-n-click And Scribes
Nov 10, 2011

I think these ideas are getting used interchangeably when they are very different applications.  EHR is still transcribed documents, just not paper charts.  Facilities have already been on this for a good while now and the transcriptionist will basically see no difference as we don't usually handle a chart anyways in-house or virtually.  However, it is the point-n-click programs that are phasing out the transcribed document.  ...

WORD 2010 - Right Click On A Word For Search
Jul 09, 2014

This may be one of those, "well, everybody knows that," or not? In my system: When in Word 2010 if you right click on a word a drop down pops up and you can click on "look up" and it goes to the internet and looks up these words and gives info in a box on the right.  Very helpful. ...