A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l carbogram-A studies??? - ngj

Posted: Nov 19, 2009

Patient has carcinoid syndrome. Last 5-HIAA level was 37.5, more than doubled, and her ____________(s/l carbogram-A) studies have gone from ..... ??? Have looked and looked.

Thanx - ngj

Chromogranin - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thank you! nm - ngj

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wmx New Changes = No Studies Available
May 03, 2011

Everyone must be kicking butt, out of work off and on Sunday, yesterday and today.  Hardly ever out of work.  I guess everyone is hitting it harder to try and make up for lost wages.  I know I have been trying to.  Yesterday and Sunday just ran out of work for short time in a.m.  Today still running out off and on. Hope the rest of the week isn't like this. ...

Electrodiagnostic Studies
Nov 08, 2010

Left S1 lumbar s/l decolopathy. ...

New OOW/No Studies Requirements
May 23, 2014

Anyone else think that the new OOW/No Studies requirements make no sense?  I had seen someone post them on here last week (but I'm sure they were taken down for posting "company information" or whatnot), and got them from my own manager shortly thereafter.  The new requirements make no sense to me and sounds like a lot of hoops to jump through just to say "Hey! I'm out of work!" So, after we send the initial e-mail, clock in and out, etc. (stand on one leg while touching o ...

S/l KPO Mtor Studies
Mar 25, 2015

In a section discussing nerve conduction studies, it states, "s/l KPO motor studies also normal amplitudes of 4 mV left.."  ...

Any Successful Swapboard Studies?
Apr 27, 2010

I have avoided it so far, but due to taking on a second job, I may need to take an hour here or there.  Has it worked for anyone when you are just looking for an hour or 2 at a time? ...

S/l Dielustone Mixing Studies...see More.
May 16, 2013

The plans will be to first obtain "duelustone" mixing studies to rule out a factor deficiency versus an inhibitor.... ...

Normal Iron Studies With A (s/l Version) Of 25
Sep 13, 2010

The sentence is "Normal iron studies with a (s/l version) of 25." Sounds a little like version, burden, something along those lines.  Doctor is almost shouting so the audio is distorting a bit.  I know I'm going to kick myself when I figure this out.  Any thoughts?  Thanks! ...

Recent Lab Studies Include An MRI Of The Head Showing Flare. Is This Flare Or FLAIR? ~nm
Mar 16, 2010

xx ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Lumbar Puncture For "route 17 Studies"
May 03, 2012

Sounds fairly clear - any clues? thanks! ...