A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l achieve his fonet - mng

Posted: Dec 31, 2011

I cannot understand this foreign dictator!

The report is about a 58-year-old morbidly obese man who was admitted with swelling and redness of the leg. He was found to be in mild congestive heart failure. 

He was put on IV Unasyn to s/l achieve his fonet to resolve the redness in his right lower leg, and the foot had resolved and the pain has improved. 

Any help with this would be appreciated! Thank you!

Maybe mumbled dosage instructions? nm - Happy New Year

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thanks - mng

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, I've listened to this phrase about 100 times. Lol. I still can't make out what she's saying. I don't think it's dosage as I can't hear any numbers or p.o., b.i.d, t.i.d., etc. But thanks for the help!

maybe he is saying "decrease the swelling"... - PAMLS

[ In Reply To ..]
depending on how foreign his accent really is.

s/l to vachieve his fone et to - mng

[ In Reply To ..]
I wish I could make that fit! Lol. I'm having a hard time with this accent as it's one I'm not used to hearing. Lots of v sounds... This is what I hear:
"to vachieve his fone et to" Uggh. I've been stuck on this for a week! But thanks for the suggestion!

Similar Messages:

Bonus Really Really Hard To Achieve
Jan 12, 2013

Makes no sense to put us in the cesspool when our primary is backed up as high as Jack & the Beanstalk.  "Magic Beans" is the only bonus I get  ...

NY Suggestion So All MTs Here Achieve Satisfaction In 2011
Jan 02, 2011

It's very simple and I am very serious: 1.  If you are unhappy with how the MT career is changing, unhappy with the new pay (it won't go back up, folks, only down further), unhappy with changes in technolog, etc.:   Do something THIS YEAR to get out of MT work completely.  Don't feel you can venture too far from it?  Do something like coding/billing.  Want to stay in the medical world?  How about LPN or RN?  Dental Hygienist?  HR speci ...

What Percentage Of Dictators Can Achieve 99% Accuracy Using VR?
Nov 24, 2013

On the account I work I'd say only about one dictator in 20 can achieve 99% accuracy with VR without editing.   This doesn't surprise me in the least. We could have told the developers this 20 years ago, but money talks.  For the doctors forced to use VR, will the errors be acceptable to them?  To the big wigs at the hospitals?   ...

How Many Lph Could One Achieve Performing "echo Transcription"?
Nov 22, 2011

hello, i am grateful to have obtained an IC position with a reputable MTSO which wants me to do "echo transcription" for them (part or all of the time).  i would be using Dragon most likely.  a long time ago on mtdaily.com i read about an MT achieving 250 lph doing echo transcription, but i thought i read here on mtstars.com (or elsewhere) that it's possible to achieve 400 lph--or more--once you "get in the groove"? could we start a conversation about this?  any and all i ...