A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Russian fish hooks - lynlou

Posted: Nov 10, 2013

Typing a craniotomy and craniectomy for subdural hematoma. In report, doc dictating what s/l Russian fish hooks. Anyone heard this before in this type of report.

Russian fixation? - Verify is used in cranial surgery-nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Edited to say - Need to verify IF used in...

[ In Reply To ..]
xxxx

Russian fixation - lynlou

[ In Reply To ..]
The Surgical Word Book has a listing for a Russian fixation hook, but I can't verify if this is used in cranial surgery, can't find reference to it.

Similar Messages:

Russian Doc
Sep 10, 2010

she is describing patient medical history and says something like "broker von/one mutation"   help...TIA ...

Anyone Know Russian??? HELP
Nov 05, 2013

The patient referred to someone as "bull sha vick" Have no idea how to spell it or search for it! ...

Help Please With Russian Dictator ....
Dec 23, 2011

Dictated ... "EGD that allowed chronic GERD, with small total chronic S/L destoration"   I have tried to hear chronic ulceration but that is not it. Does anyone else have a clue, please?   Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Red Mox With Fish Oil. Please Sm
Feb 09, 2010

Multi-vitamins with minerals daily, red yeast rice daily, red mox with fish oil daily.  That's it - no prescription drugs at all listed. Multi-vitamins with minerals daily, red yeast rice daily, and s/l red mox with fish oil daily.  Medical history -hyperlipidemia, psoriasis, left breast cancer, and DVT Thanks for any help! ...

Fish Pedicures
Aug 19, 2010

Have you all heard of those "fish pedicures" where you put your feet in a container of water filled with tiny fish, and they swarm around your feet and eat all the calluses off? The fish pedicures are being banned in many places because the owners mistreat the fish. They do not feed them, so when two feet come splashing down, the fish are so desperate for something to eat that they start nibbling furiously at the calluses. It's almost funny when I think of the fish, and I think of my own b ...

FISH GAME
May 19, 2014

I don't get the scavenger hunt.  Are we supposed to name the five places on the fish where the headphones are? ...

Type Of Hook For Ophthalmology... S/l Guis-Hopper Or Squeeze Hopper Hooks
Mar 10, 2010

x ...

Fish In Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
Nov 14, 2010

The doctor was using a "fish" in the abdomen during a laparoscopic cholecystectomy.  Have never heard of this before and cannot document it ... Can someone help? ...

Aesculap--possibly Fish
Mar 26, 2013

Yesterday, I applied to this company. I get a reply (albeit in my junk file) saying that they want to interview me. They tell me things that I need to have (ie yahoo IM, yahoo mail etc) which I do not want to have again because I was hacked into. Today also I tried to look at the job description again to check it.(it's on another board) and it is gone. I have a bad feeling about this so if anyone else wants to apply BE CAREFUL!! ...

Doing Breast Implant Closure. "With (s/l) Fish Protector In Place...
Jan 25, 2012

the muscle and fascia were approximated with interrupted simple sutures of 3-0 Vicryl." ...

Mammogram View S/L "Fish Back Views"
Feb 07, 2013

S/L "fish-back views" on diagnostic mammogram.  Anyone ever have this one? ...