A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone know Russian??? HELP - clb

Posted: Nov 05, 2013

The patient referred to someone as "bull sha vick" Have no idea how to spell it or search for it!

Bolshevik - found on google

[ In Reply To ..]
interesting read!

THANK YOU. My spelling was way off so Google was no help. nm - clb

[ In Reply To ..]
x

russian "bull sha vick" - cn

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey.....

Spelling is "Bolshevik" with a capital "B."

Have a great day!

Know Russian? This is a name have known - for years, as in dance

[ In Reply To ..]
Am just amazed at lack of....

people are exposed to very little today - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Would I disagree with you, much more exposure - what with internet, etc.
[ In Reply To ..]
Years ago mostly ad encyclopedias and those got out of date quickly. No excuse for thinking having to know Russian.
now I'm totally confused - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
it doesn't matter how much info is "out there." What matters is exposure to culture, vocabulary, history, etc. I learned about Bolsheviks from movies and in school. I never had an encyclopedia.

as in Revolution - before her time? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Bolshevik Foxtrot? Or were you thinking of - Bolshoi Ballet?

[ In Reply To ..]
Nifty recording of the Bolshevik Foxtrot by Waring's Pennsylvanians from 1932 on YouTube.

Similar Messages:

Russian Doc
Sep 10, 2010

she is describing patient medical history and says something like "broker von/one mutation"   help...TIA ...

Help Please With Russian Dictator ....
Dec 23, 2011

Dictated ... "EGD that allowed chronic GERD, with small total chronic S/L destoration"   I have tried to hear chronic ulceration but that is not it. Does anyone else have a clue, please?   Thanks in advance! ...

S/l Russian Fish Hooks
Nov 10, 2013

Typing a craniotomy and craniectomy for subdural hematoma. In report, doc dictating what s/l Russian fish hooks. Anyone heard this before in this type of report. ...