A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

portia of cervix? - SSMT

Posted: Aug 15, 2011

Diluted vinegar was placed on the s/l portia of the cervix? Don't think he is saying portion..? Colposcopy evaluation. TIA.

have you tried - portio vaginalis cervicis? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

The Cervix Was What? - Sm
Jan 31, 2012

An ESL OB/GYN dictator on laparoscopy, ovarian cystectomy & lysis of adhesions:  "A speculum was placed in the vagina to visualize the cervix.  The cervix was <__________> with a uterine sound and a single-tooth tenaculum." S/l "reticulated" or "articulated".  Please help.  Thanks.  ...

OB, Sounds Like Cervix 370 -3????
Apr 13, 2010

Doing OB and he says "cervix 370 -3"   Have never done one before, any suggestions.   ...

S/l Segard Dilators Were Placed To Dilate The Cervix.
Aug 25, 2011

:) ...

Type Of Shelf In The Uterus/cervix
Sep 24, 2012

This is a colonoscopy report and this is the first time this has come up for me.  I'm not exactly sure but it sounds like he is saying a type of shelf. s/l   ballooners shelf He says it fast so I can't be sure but shelf sounds right. "A rectal examination revealed a mass in the area of the cervix and uterus, questionable ___ shelf."   Thanks in advance. ...

Patient In Labor, Station -3, Cervix CA And CC, Is This Correct? Sm
Apr 06, 2010

I just never heard those terms before, cervix CA and CO, station -3, effaced......   Thanks ...

Patient Is Labor....there Remained An Entire Rim Of Cervix And
Oct 22, 2010

marked s/l "ace-in-clue-ic, cap and molding"... Thanks so much. ...

S/l High Cele Lesion Of Cervix (for LEEP)
Nov 16, 2010

This pleasant 29-year-old gravida 1, para 0, A1, last menstrual period two weeks ago,has a high cele lesion of the cervix. This is very small at 6 o'clock. ...

Focal "choleascitic" Atypia Of The Cervix
Aug 09, 2010

This is pathology report after a hysterectomy.  "There was reactive squamous atypia and focal "choleascitic" atypia of the cervix, but no high-grade lesions.  TIA ...

Cervix Is "six Eighty"
May 31, 2014

Patient in labor, cervix is "six eighty".  What type of measurement would that be? Thx ...