A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

peroneal brevis or peroneus brevis - just checking

Posted: Mar 20, 2010

The patient presents today for a followup on the ___ brevis tendon tear. tia

**The doctors says peroneal but I believe it should be peroneus brevis tear.

It is peroneus brevis per Stedman's A nd P - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

S/l Extensory Storm Brevis Muscle
Mar 29, 2010

the diagnosis is strain of the s/l extensory storm brevis muscle. tia. ...

S/l "perineal Brevis Amonus Tendon"
Apr 08, 2010

doing MRI of the hind foot.  s/l doc is saying perineal brevis amonus tendon.  i know the perineal brevis is right but not sure what he is saying after brevis ...

Perineal Or Peroneal
Dec 16, 2009

Sensation shows a little right lateral calf tingling (history of perinoplasty), which could be perineal or L5.     do I have this right?  Perineal versus peroneal.  I assume it is right because I could not find a peroneoplasty procedure anywhere.   wasn't sure perineal would have to do with calf tingling??   thanks ...

Peroneal Tendinopathy...
Sep 01, 2010

"Small effusion in the carpals in evidence of s/l peroneal tendinopathy."  I'm sure she's saying something else and I just can't find the right word.  She is definitely saying carpals...is there another type of tendinopathy associated with the carpals that sounds like peroneal? ...

Peroneal Nerve Sgy: S/l Poutic's Out
Apr 26, 2011

Doc is saying that s/l "poutic's out was identified just distal to the fibular head."    Wha???? Found something calling the peroneal nerve the "pout" but am stuck. ...

Orthopedic Surgery, Is It Perineal Post Or Peroneal Post? NM
Feb 10, 2012

xx ...