A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"mesofacial" surgeon - Karen

Posted: Dec 11, 2009

She has TMJ. We will refer her to a "mesofacial" surgeon.  Is this correct?  Thanks!

"mesofacial" sm - middle child

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably maxillofacial

Similar Messages:

Plastic Surgeon
Dec 12, 2014

Has anyone ever heard of a plastic surgeon being referred to as a "plastiastist".   Doctor says: "patient will consult with his (sl) plastiastist, when his patella ulcers are healed".....the dictation is short, so I can't add any further information to help with this.   ...

Caught Flak Here For Excessive Charge By Vascular Surgeon
Oct 08, 2013

Back in September went to a vascular surgeon who saw me for a few minutes, said had no clue why my legs tired, hurting at night and proceeded to charge my insurance $325.00. I thought excessive being as nothing done. Others here said I had to pay for his office, his staff, and on and on. I called my insurance company, reported as excessive. I cancelled followup with him. Yesterday self referred to another physician, location approximately same as first. This particular physician said what he ...

All Kinds Of Help With An Operative Report With A Surgeon With Heavy Accent: Primary Procedure: Rong
Oct 26, 2010

I am having a really hard time under the Findings and Procedures with an Operative Report. The Primary Procedure is: Rongeur of Perforated Duodenal Ulcer Omentum Patch. The Secondary Procedure is: Standard Gastrostomy and Witzel Jejunostomy. Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance! ...

Surgeon List "versus"
Jun 22, 2010

Hi everyone, I have an operative report here.  When he lists the surgeons, it sounds like he is saying "Dr. _____ versus Dr. _____"  Is that common to be formatted like that, or maybe I am missing a name?  Thanks! ...