A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

hot shoe - schan

Posted: Aug 05, 2010

HOT SHOE OR HOTCHU or whatever it sounds like,   this doctor keeps repeating this term.  Could anybody help me with this please?

hot shoe - Pat46

[ In Reply To ..]
Are you sure the doctor is not sneezing. A chew a chew a chew versus
hot shoe, hot shoe, hot shoe.

Sounds like it could be that.

Definetly not sneezing - scha

[ In Reply To ..]
she was definetly not sneezing. She dictates that term in about one or two files everyday. It is an orthopedic type of shoe, but she does not describe whether it provides warmth to the feet or something of that sort

Similar Messages:

The Shoe And The Other Foot
Dec 03, 2010

I was just wondering, reading the job ads, if it would be considered offensive to the experienced MT for ads for employment to state: No senior or experienced MT's over 5 years need apply! Ok, sure it is hypothetically a stupid question but, even though no experienced MT will answer it honestly, still makes a point. No matter what, if every job you looked at AUTOMATICALLY knocked you out of the water because the company preferred newer, younger, fresher, more trainable, less set in their ...

Hot Shoe Forceps
Dec 04, 2010

I think I posted this in the wrong place the first time... need to know if anyone has heard the term hot shoe forceps.  Not sure if it is Hatshu, or hot shoe... just can't find anything remotely like it anywhere.  A polyp in the colon was biopsied and ablated with hot shoe forceps.  Any ideas? ...

Ortho Help, Anyone Ever Heard Of A S/l Hobser Shoe For Ankle Sprain? TIA.
Oct 16, 2009

x ...

Finally Experienced The "you're-the-dirt-on-the-bottom-of-my-shoe" Phenomenon
Dec 23, 2014

My HDSM for months now in her emails that are getting fewer and fewer always says she is "still making calls" to us and if we need anything to contact her and she will get back to us right away.  Well, 2 weeks ago I needed to talk to her about something so I sent her an email.  The silence has been deafening ever since.  I imagine she's putting up her Christmas tree, wrapping gifts for her kids, and making fruitcake for her neighbors.  I've been patient.  ...