A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

explorative s/l sore-ee psychotherapy - Lynn

Posted: Jul 27, 2011

Doctor dictates:  "I do not believe the patient will benefit from explorative (s/l sore-ee) psychotherapy."

I've looked everywhere and can find no type of psychotherapy that sounds like "sore-ree." 

Thank you for your help.

It's not exploratory psychotherapy? - mrsp

[ In Reply To ..]
or possibly ECT psychotherapy?

Similar Messages:

SORE BOTTOM
Feb 25, 2014

Does anyone have any suggestions for seat cushion/pad to help with a sore/numb rump and leg circulation? Thanks!! :D ...

Sore Body Working In 7.1
Oct 01, 2012

My back is aching, my spirit bummed.  No matter how "hard" i work, it is never consistently fast enough to beat my old regular MT speed.   Getting too old physically to work in such a stilted fashion.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.  Thanks for listening! ...

Update To Sore Bottom
Mar 10, 2014

I was the one who posted about using a memory foam pillow, but after the next poster mentioned the Herman Miller Mirra chair, I decided to do some research. I ended up going to a used office supply store and purchasing a Steelcase Leap.  Great chair, but the lumbar support didn't go low enough for my small frame.  So after a week of lower back pain, I went back to the store and exchanged it for the Herman Miller.  I just started using it today and already I'm thrilled. ...

My Hands Are So Sore From The Huge Number Of Corrections I Am Making
Jun 02, 2013

Any suggestions to ease the pain - like a better way to delete? This is just too ridiculous. ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

I Have A Sore Finger! The Skin On My Index Finger Was Dry And Split And Now It Hurts When I Type!
Oct 13, 2009

Any suggestions?  It's really annoying makes typing difficult and I definitely cannot type with a band-aid on my finger.  I'm one of those finicky MTs who takes forever to find a comfortable height of my chair, distance from the keyboard, height of my monitor, etc.  And absolutely nothing on my wrists and hands!  No rings, watches, bracelets, band-aids! I was considering putting super glue in the split, but then chickened out. ...