A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

dedudation? of cartilage - cp

Posted: Jan 04, 2011

The word s/l dee du day shun - dedudation but that is not a word!  It doesn't s/l denudation.  It could be that he slurred but I thought I would check in with you all and see if I may be missing something. 

On the entire weight bearing surface there was (denudation) of cartilage with some fiber cartilage replacement. 

Thanks

My guess = "denudation" (spoken by a doctor with - a bad head cold). - MT Wordz

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

??? Cartilage - Sm
Nov 19, 2009

The patient had areas of ___________________ cartilage because of the previous scarring so we elected to repair this with a skin flap. this is an op report - re-excision of a BCC from the ear - actually this is the third excision and the cartilage was s/l den....... ...

S/l Cracko Cartilage
Jun 28, 2010

This doc is talking about a CT scan of the neck.   She says, "The patient underwent a CT of the neck with and without contrast at _____ Hospital with questionable findings of residual versus recurrent tumor of both pyriform sinuses with possible new erosion of the s/l cracko cartilage on the right.   ...

Medication For Cartilage Thinning?
Sep 04, 2010

"She did see an orthopedic physician and underwent an MRI of the left knee which showed some cartilage thinning.  At the time, he was interested in putting her on some (here it s/l 'uflaxa'). She wanted to hold off the (this time it s/l 'reflexa') given that she had gotten some good benefit from the cortisone injection."  I can't find anything online that fits and I don't have my med dictionary with me.  Please help! ...

Fissure Ring In Patella Cartilage? Ortho
Jul 10, 2012

Can there be a full thickness fissure ring in the patella cartilage? Is there such thing as a fissure ring? ...

Ortho Help. Patient With Cartilage Defect In Her Medial Femoral Condyle. SM
Nov 06, 2011

At this point, she probably will need arthroscopy with microfracture versus an (s/l olds) procedure.   TIA ...

S/l "curs" Cartilage Cutting System Used For
Mar 29, 2013

nm ...