A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

coccyx and sacrum exam - mt3

Posted: Feb 02, 2010

What heading would you put before coccyx and sacrum - BACK?  MUSCULOSKELETAL?  Thanks! 

I would go with BACK - PM&R MT

[ In Reply To ..]
It is more specific.

Similar Messages:

Coccyx Cryptohistone?
Jun 15, 2010

PLAN: 1.  Serologies for S/L "cocci" or "coccyx cryptohistone".  Cribto, crypto... definitely S/L HISTONE... This is a consult for a patient with pulmonary decompensation... thank you! ...

Sacral Coccyx S/l "ular" Junction
Dec 12, 2011

sacral coccyx s/l "ular" junction ...

Ischiococcygeal Area Or Ishial And Coccyx Area?
Dec 21, 2014

QA picked this up.  I had ischiococcygeal area which I could find listed as one word on google, but I could not find it listed by search criteria which I separated the 2 words.  I can find ischial and coccyx, but not together as the dictator is stating.  The only thing that makes me wonder iif QA is right is the context before the words.  He stated he has 2 ulcers at the ischiococcygeal area.  It seems like in this case it would be ischial and coccyx, but I cannot docume ...

S/l "biclipped" Sacrum And "bal Salves"
Feb 08, 2010

She was a full-term delivery. Her mother had no problems during the delivery. I did notice she had some spina bifida, or at least a “biclipped” sacrum. There is a small, about 1 cm, fascial defect with a prominent hernia sac that bulges out when she strains or “bal salves”   ...

AIIMS Exam Or AMES Exam
Sep 15, 2011

Doing a report for a counseling and recovery center. Dr. says.... AIIMS exam showed mild involuntary movement of upper extremities and t____ assessment. Is it AIMS exam or Ames exam. I am also unsure of the blank, it sounds like it starts with the letter T. Thank you Thank you in advance! ...

Eye Exam - Help, Please And Thanks!
Nov 11, 2009

External exam, pupillary exam, and slitlamp examination of the anterior segment are normal both eyes intact, all tension is normal both eyes.  Undilated funduscopic examination with a 90-diopter revealed a question of mild nerve s/l "fiber alla" edema.  ...

Help In MSK Exam
Nov 20, 2009

Lasègue sign is negative bilaterally, flare sign negative bilaterally, Rayberg maneuver negative.  I cannot find flare, so not sure if it is flare or flair.  Have no clue has to Rayberg maneuver.  Thanks. ...

Eye Exam Help And Thanks
Jan 05, 2010

Slitlamp exam is normal.  Intraocular pressure by tactile is normal.  On dilated funduscopic exam, cup-to-disc ratio is 0.15 with sharp margins in both eyes (s/l maculo splat).  Dilated funduscopic exam is within normal limits both eyes.    ...

Can Anyone Take The RMT Exam?
Mar 23, 2010

...or are there pre-reqs?  I've looked at the main ahdi website, I just wasn't sure if when they say that you have to "apply" if that means they will look at your experience and either accept or deny you or whether applying is simply a formality so they know you want to take the test.Also, if you've already taken the test, what were some of the toughest sections (for you personally)?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

Exam Help
Apr 07, 2010

In the physical exam, the doctor says the following under the HEENT heading: Pupils are pinpoint and nonreactive.  Normal appearing sclera.  TMs are clear with good light reflection.  No s/l "battle sign".  Normal nasal exam with no polyps.   Help if you can please. ...

RMT Exam
Jan 19, 2011

I am ashamed to say that I took the RMT exam twice and failed the transcription part twice. I am horrified! So, here are my questions.  Am I the only one or are there any others of you in my shoes and how did you study for the exam? What study tools did you use? ...

OB/GYN Exam
Jul 14, 2011

REVIEW OF SYSTEMS___ was negative except for as HPI. (sounds like ten points) ...

GI Exam
Jun 25, 2013

During p/e, dr. says "abdomen is soft, distended with "capamedusa" present.... Could be tapa, kapa, Im duped.    ...

CPC Exam
Aug 09, 2014

Hi, I'm just wondering how many people have taken the CPC exam with AAPC and passed on their first try? If so, do you have any tips? My coding class ended in May, but I am just now able to sit for the exam. I will take it Sept 9th. I'm reviewing all my homework assignments, studying the practice exams on the AAPC website to prepare for the actual exam.  I find myself so stressed out with worry and anxiety that it is hard to concentrate. I'm also job seeking for anything in t ...

CPA Exam 9 Or 10?
Apr 23, 2015

I took coding as my wallet permitted payment and did not have any ICD 10 courses.  prob know the answer to this question but asking anyway:  Is the current CPA certification exam based on ICD 10 codes?  Has anyone taken this year? ...

Neck Exam..
Oct 15, 2009

All she says is: neck, erect of right midline, trachea... ...

Neuro Exam Help And Thanks
Oct 30, 2009

Her deep tendon reflexes are (1-2)(+) in the brachial s/l "ray alis", biceps, Achilles, and patellar tendons, and symmetric.   thanks! ...

Does This Sound Right? I've Never Had This On An Exam..
Nov 02, 2009

Visual fields are full to confrontation. ...

Heart Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

"Cardiovascular exam was tachycardiac. No s/l meals or an ST. No murmurs or gallops were appreciated." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Physical Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

Extremities: 3+ edema. s/l kidneys bilaterally. What could "kidneys" be?   ...

Neuro Exam Sm
Nov 07, 2009

Cranial nerves II-XII grossly intact except for left facial s/l nerve lesion on central pathology. Does this make sense? ...

Reflex Exam
Dec 02, 2009

There is positive s/l bobocavernosis response elicited. ...

Vaginal Exam
Jan 07, 2010

On a vaginal exam, is it common to refer to an area as a "kissing area"? It sounds like I am hearing " She has 2 kissing areas that are both erythematous and very raw and inflamed. " Just wanting to double check. thanks for any help. ...

Pelvic Exam
Jan 07, 2010

Patient has no adnexal mass.  No s/l "balathal" mass, as well. I've typed this only a few times before.  Now my brain's fried and not helping me in the least. LOL Thanks in advance :) ...

S/l Exam Corlet
Jan 26, 2010

Although he does have left neuroforaminal stenosis at L2-3, on imaging, there is no exam corlet of same. ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Breast Exam
Feb 17, 2010

Examination of the right breast reveals a 3 cm s/l  "REH-pree-ah" mobile mass... The "p" is distinct. Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Physical Exam.
Mar 08, 2010

Cardiovascular system:  Heart sounds regular.  No murmurs.  No gallops heard.  s/l "percussed" respiratory sounds masking the heart sounds.  Abdomen soft. Patient with URI symptoms.  Does this make sense in this context? Thanks! ...

Oropharynx Exam Help
Apr 09, 2010

Reveals a class 4 airway with no erythema or exudate noted.  Slight s/l "retrignaphy" is present.  Help if you can please! ...

Exam Of The Spine - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Exam of the spine showed no s/l **hair or cutaneous lesions**.  Clinically well aligned.  Full ROM.   ...