A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

appears to have some s/l X L selmas - Kelley

Posted: Mar 07, 2010

Under physical exam, the pt does appear to have some s/l X L or exo selmas, but I have no previous comparison.

exophthalmos - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

Exophthalmos - Way Old MT

[ In Reply To ..]
You didn't say where in the exam you are, but if you're in the HEENT (or just eyes), exophthalmos would fit. Only you know where you are and if you hear that.

xanthomas? nm - sunnyday

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Ok, thank you all so much :) - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
ty!

Similar Messages:

Affect Appears To Be Somewhat Elusive?
Mar 03, 2010

Does this make sense?   The patient's affect appears to be somewhat elusive. This is what it sounds like he is saying. tia. ...

WHERE Is TTS? It Appears As Though They Fell Off The Planet!!!
Jul 29, 2011

Applied, was offered a position and NEVER heard another word.  Emailed and left message for recruiter and no acknowledgement that they ever existed.  Did I dream this?  It was just last week? ...

Fluency Appears To Be Crashing Again
Sep 26, 2014

Anybody else? ...

It Appears That Many, Many Including Myself Is Not Happy..
Dec 04, 2014

It appears that nobody is happy about this new payment system, including myself.  The question is what do we do about.  Everybody quitting and finding another job is not going to solve the problem.  If MTs accept and take this type of pay system, it then sets the stage for other companies to start paying the same.  Is this even legal?  Are they allowed to pay us on performance?  How do remote MTs form together to make a difference if they really want to?? ...

So It Appears Medquist Sucks Up Spheris?
Apr 15, 2010

http://ahdilounge.blogspot.com/2010/04/it-looks-like-we-have-winner-medquist.html ...

Right Hip Pain Appears To Be A Damaged *scarophi Piriformis.*? Thanx.nm
Jan 03, 2012

nm ...

The Foot Ulceration Appears Well Healed And Covered W/ (he Says "Citrucel And Gauze"). SM
Nov 15, 2009

Could he have messed up completely and meant to have said Surgicel? ...

Ortho - The Patient Appears To Have "callouspan" At The Fracture Site?
Jul 30, 2010

got me on this one!!! ...

The Splenic Vein Appears Uninvolved, "as Is The Portal Veined".
Sep 15, 2010

:) ...