A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

alpha feeder approaching level? - dd

Posted: Aug 20, 2010

Is there such thing as an alpha feeder approching level?

alpha-fetoprotein - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

Thanks that is what it was. nm - dd

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Approaching Dept. Of Labor
Jul 19, 2011

Alerting the Department of Labor has been bandied about regarding the unfair and unjust treatment that MTSOs like to dole out because they think they can get away with it, and we have, in a sense, just rolled over and let them for fear of job loss or being the troublemaker if we spoke up.  Perhaps it is time we find out if we have legitimate issues here and maybe something can be done about them, such as: 1.  Not being paid for spaces. 2.  Not being paid for demographics. ...

End Of Quarter Bonus Time Approaching....
Jun 20, 2014

It's almost the end of the quarter and just for the heck of it, I checked my post-audit Fiesa score today - I am well over 99% accuracy right now.  With about 10 days left in the quarter, what do you think the chances are that they will find enough reports to bring that percentage down below 99%......I would be curious to know how many of us right now have over 99% and how many will have it at the end of the quarter...... ...

I'd Like Opinions On The HITECH Act Fast Approaching Deadline Of 02/17/10...sm
Feb 07, 2010

“The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH Act), enacted in February 2009, …expanded the reach of HIPAA, extending it to business associates effective February 17, 2010, and imposing nationwide notification requirements for breach of unsecured protected health information (PHI).  Business associates will also now be directly obligated to comply with the security rule of HIPAA and implement security policies to safeguard electr ...

Digoxin Level - Dig Level.. Capitalize The "D?"
Jan 22, 2013

When typing "Dig level," does the "D" need to be capitalized?  TIA! ...

Level 2 Or Level II
Mar 09, 2011

Ok, Level 2 or Level II. I went back to the material from when I was going through school and is shows as Level 2, however, researching via Google comes up as Level II.  Which would be correct. ...

BUN Level
Aug 04, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of a BUN level as low as 3?  The creatinine is 1.1.  The patient is in the hospital for weakness and is not on dialysis. ...

Alpha In MN
Jun 03, 2013

Anybody who works for Alpha in MN willing to answer a few newbie questions?  If yes, please e-mail me. Thanks for your time! ...

What Is Going On At Alpha?
Aug 04, 2014

Does anyone know what is going on at Alpha?  Apparently the let employees complete the last 2-week pay period without telling anyone that they had changed the way they were calculating the line counts.   ...

Epidural Level?
Dec 15, 2009

is planning on a lumbar epidural steroid injection. I am not sure of the level he is planning on. If it is at 4 5 or 5 6, I think he has a good chance of relief of arm pain ...

Chloride Level
Jun 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a chloride level being as low as 13?  He clearly says this, but I've never heard of it that low. ...

Educational Level
Oct 28, 2010

"Clinically he is doing really good."  And we are the ones making minimum wage? ...

Entry Level Pay
Jun 10, 2011

Hi all, Just a quick question.  In all your years of experience, what would you think would be a fair starting pay (hourly please) at a smaller acute care hospital doing varied types of jobs?  I do a lot of typing for the actual hospital, the two clinics (one inside the hospital and our satellite clinic in another town) and physical therapy.   I do alot of transcription but I also have a lot of other medical records duties as well that I have to balance.  I do ...

Pain Level
Aug 30, 2011

is correct to transcribe pain level is 0/10 or zero out of ten? ...

Digoxin Level
Sep 30, 2011

He's referring to a Digoxin level and shortens it to say "s/l Dij level".  I realize that it's probably not spelled with the j, but if I write it Dig level, then it's like digging with that "g" sound....would you leave it "Dig level"? ...

How Do I Write This? PH Level
Oct 25, 2011

I now the pH scale, but I'm confused by what this doctor said.   "...her pH remained low at 717"   She said "Seven One Seven." She speaks clearly, so I'm confident she is saying this. No other pH levels are given in the report. ...

Re:paycuts Top Level
Nov 07, 2011

The last pay cut they made to me was with ASR.  they did not touch my transcription rate YET, but I know I read on here someone was at the top of their level as to how much they could make and they went from 0.009 to 0.003.  It sounds like this was the transcription rate?  Did they actually cut some of the MTs base pay to more than half?  This just blows me away if they did this.  I have not been on here too much on a steady basis because I get even more d ...

S/l TSL Level 2 - Anyone Know What TSL Stands For?
Mar 16, 2012

He may follow up on an outpatient basis for continued complaints of urinary symptoms.  The patient did fill out a living will requesting TSL level 2 though he does need to notarize the documents.   Does anyone know the acroynm for TSL?? ...

Entry-level
Apr 09, 2012

Hello, I am a new MT looking for entry-level work.  Is there such a thing?  Is there a new law that requires a minimum of 1 year experience as an MT?  Please help.  If anyone knows the answers to my questions, please post them.  Thank you   ...

Anything About Alpha Transcription?
Jun 17, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Alpha Trancription? I have been talking with them. Are they a good place to work? ...

ALPHA Transcription Anyone?
Sep 15, 2010

Any current info on this company? What kind of platform? Good/bad mgmt? Work flow issues? ...

Alpha-fetoprotein
Sep 30, 2010

Is alpha-fetoprotein normally hyphenated? If so, why? Compound modifier for protein? ...

Alpha Transcription - Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Any info on how long from turning in your paperwork until you start training or hear from IT?  TIA. ...

What Is Up With Alpha Transcription?
Oct 21, 2010

I was just wondering if anybody knows what is up with Alpha.  Did they lose accounts?  No communications.  Shuffling people here and there. ...

Alpha - What A Joke
Feb 19, 2011

7.5 cpl for VBC - thanx but no thanx.  Do they think they are hiring MTs from out of the US with these wages?  Not this MT, that's for sure. Flat out refused prior to interview once rate was made known. ...

ALPHA Transcription?
May 18, 2011

Any info on ALPHA Transcription -- good, bad, or ugly?  Thanks. ...

Alpha Transcription, MN
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give any uptodate info on this company as far as platform and accounts.  Thanks much! ...

Anyone Have Low/no Work During The Day For Alpha Out Of MN Lately?
Jan 12, 2012

nm ...

Alpha Transcription - What A Rip-off!
Mar 23, 2012

How are all you alphies out there loving the new cuts? Don't ya just love not getting paid for spaces, then templates, and now headers and footers? What's next? Commas and periods? What a rip-off! I'm quitting soon. Anybody else? ...

Alpha Transcription MN
Jun 01, 2012

Does anybody know if Alpha has been sold yet?  An MT friend of mine was interested in working there but with it being for sale with Kruse Acquisitions and the ability for the new owner to use their own MTs she does not want to start and then be let go soon.  Thanks for any info. ...

Alpha Staff
Nov 23, 2012

Anybody else having problems logging in on webclock.  I started working but have yet to be able to log in; sent note to TL.  I now have no work but was able to get 2 hours of work in - we will see how the rest of the day goes ...