A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Toes spared? - Sheri

Posted: Aug 27, 2010

"She has pain in her feet and ankles.  She describes the pain as "lightning like."  Her toes are (s/l spared).  She has more pain than swelling..."

yes, meaning no pain to her toes, just feet and ankle - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks! - Sheri

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Psoriasis On The Fingers And Toes...
Aug 31, 2010

Under the physical exam,  Derm:  Dry, scaly psoriatic s/l leavings on the bilateral fingers. Nails:  No pitting.  Possible s/l onicolisis on the toes.  No capillary engorgement.   ...

So Much For Keeping Fingers And Toes Crossed!
Nov 18, 2009

The only jobs that were actualy transcription for me today were the worst 4 doctors on the planet!  I am pulling my hair out today over the 10 reports that had to be sent to the MMEs with all of the holes! Also, to the MME who corrected 1 of my reports: I know that numbers are not spelled out, however, the doctor said "325 one or two a day"   He did not say milligram, therefore, you are not supposed to leave 2 numbers next to eachother, so I spelled it out.  If I knew we w ...

Patient Had Amputation Of Toes, Doc Says Heterogenous Appearance And
Feb 17, 2012

s/l gash shadowing within the soft tissue.  Gash shadowing? ...

S/l Peek A Boo Toes -see Entire Sentence In Message
Jan 27, 2014

Exam of lower feet reveal pes planovalgus with hindfoot valgus and "peek a boo" toes. ...

On Simulatoin For TBI, S/l Calculate The "equivalent Spared"
Aug 28, 2012

For simulatoin for total body irradiation for bone marrow transplant.  His length was measured at 42, and width was measured at 34 to calculate the "equivalent spared", which was 37. ...

Lamisil "hundred Ninety" Topically To Toes
Oct 11, 2014

Dictating -----Lamisil "hundred ninety" topically to toes----please help ...