A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Steri-Stripped or steri-stripped - Hope

Posted: Mar 26, 2010

I remember reading somewhere when this is used as a verb not to capitalize. I just can't remember where I saw this. I'm looking over my BOS again, but does anybody know which is correct?

The skin tear was debrided and steri-stripped.

I would be happy to tell you by email :) nm - brrrr

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Okay - Hope

[ In Reply To ..]

You are correct,. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Steri-Stripped With S/l "benz-way"? Ideas?
Aug 02, 2014

Steri-Strips And S/l "light Guard" Sutures. (sm For Another ??)
Feb 24, 2011

This is going to be a long day, I can feel it. I am covering for someone and she gave me samples, but this first doctor talks fast and so I am having an even more difficult time.  Thanks for your patience. The catheter exit site was opened slightly with a small skin incision and dissection was performed to expose the anterior fascia. The catheter of the system was cut "by the neutral pleasure" and attached to the reservoir. Sorry, I have slowed him down, changed his tone, but he is just ta ...

S/l "terminating" With Skin Steri-Strips. Sm
Jun 27, 2013

Here is the whole sentence.  The site was irrigated thoroughly and then closed with nonabsorbable suture for the deltoid fascia, followed by absorbable suture in successive layers, s/l "terminating" with skin Steri-Strips.   I really don't even know if it sounds like terminating.  I hear what I think sounds like a "t" sound in the beginning and "ing" sound at the end.  He says is so fast, and I have tried to slow him down with no success.  THanks!  ...