A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

S/L "tells' ophthalmometry - PSJM

Posted: May 14, 2012

Okay, here's what the doc says.  

"Her (sounds like Tells) ophthalmometry 17 on the right, 18-1/2 on the left with a base of 99, for a significant change in the left eye. '

TIA

ophth - Henrietta Hyman

[ In Reply To ..]
It is Hertel exophthalmometer

http://www.bernell.com/product/2747/255

Thank you!! :) - PSJM

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much. Even the QA people always leave this blank when it comes up, but I KNEW someone here would know. :) Thank you so much!

Hertel - Henrietta Hyman

[ In Reply To ..]
No problem. Ophthalmology is my love!

Similar Messages:

Another One QA Tells Me One Thing The Other Another..
Feb 13, 2012

I cant do this much longer...So sick of this, last time I emailed the QA lead about a month ago I go no response on clarification.. ...

At Last!! Transcend Tells The Truth.
Jun 01, 2010

Now we know how they feel about us with their new and exciting contest -  Biggest LOSER contest.  (Of course a correction was sent out so it now reads biggest producer, but the first e-mail tells it all.) This is another sucker game to try to get everyone to work longer and harder to make their horrible program sound like it works, but it that suxs no matter how you look at it.  Of course, we all know the winners before it even starts since there are a few low class trashy team le ...

Need Advice. My Gut Tells Me It May Be A Scam - Sm
Feb 22, 2014

I recently received an E-mail to call a company who is hiring for a large oncology account.  The company's name does not sound like it would be an MTSO but rather a company that handles data for other companies.  I called the company, the person seemed very nice, but was not very informative about medical transcription or even the aspects behind hiring MTs.  There was no mention of a test.  Paperwork was sent to me.  Everything looked legit.  There was mention ...

Phil Tells Me That There Are No Plans To
Mar 06, 2014

send out new computers when Microsoft ends its support of XP in April.  Just curious if that's what anyone else with an XP computer is hearing?? TIA ...

Nuance Tells You You Can't Get Unemployment
Jun 12, 2014

Because they lie. The only way you can find out if you are eligible is through your state. Don't believe Nuance. Their insurance premiums go up if you get unemployment, as does any employer's, and that's why they say that as a knee-jerk reflex. Because they lie. Good luck everyone. ...

QC/QA - What The "Reviewer Display Name" Tells You?
Oct 21, 2013

I've been curious for some time what the "Reviewer Display Name" listed in FIESA really tell us about who is reviewing our work.  For instance, I've heard if you have US in the name, so like "Jane Doe NTS-US" as the Reviewer Display Name, that would mean that the reviewer was in fact in the US and worked for Nuance.  I think there are probably ones that are reviewed by offshore, but I'm not sure how they appear. But what about other things in their names.  So, what ...