A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt denies S/L ?ersatiby? or dysphagia - marie

Posted: Nov 17, 2009

NM

seems like no one can say this clearly - truffle

[ In Reply To ..]
early satiety?

Think I got it! Lots of gastro......sm - Cyndie

[ In Reply To ..]
When speaking of constitutional symptoms, gastro docs usually will question about "early satiety" meaning a feeling of fullness early on in the meal, along with other GI symptoms, can you hear that??? :)

Similar Messages:

Dysphasia Vs Dysphagia
Dec 02, 2010

If there is no other clue in the report as to which one the dictator is saying, how can you determine which to use? Are they pronounced exactly the same? TIA ...

CVA With Dysphagia Or Dysphasia
Dec 02, 2010

I can't figure out which it should be. I know what the two words mean, but it seems like either could pertain to a CVA. Anyone have any ideas? Which is more often associated w/ CVA? ...

Dysphagia Caused By S/l Sclurldomacra Syndrome
May 14, 2010

The patient felt something was stuck in her esophagus.  The patient has history of s/kl sclurlodmacra syndome and she has had history of recurrent dysphagia in the past. I've got no clue on this. Anyone know? ...

ROS: Denies Any *s/l Supple* Paresthesias. NM, TIA
Oct 10, 2011

SR: She Denies Any Recent Nausea Experienced An Amputation.
May 16, 2012

nm ...

Patient Drinks Beer On A Daily Basis. Denies Any Alcohol Use.
Jan 22, 2011

nm ...

"denies" List...and/or?
Jul 07, 2011

This doctor is not dictating the final conjunction in a list of "denies." What is the correct conjunction for the following two examples? Thanks for the help! Patient denies cough, runny nose, AND stuffy nose. No nausea, vomiting, OR diarrhea. ...

Pt Denies Saddle Anesthesia Or "sandals" Anesthesia.
Aug 09, 2011

:) ...