A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OB help quickly please t-pal? - mt

Posted: Jun 08, 2010

Admitted as a 27yo gravida 7, para 0 with a s/l "t-pal" of 0-0-6-0 to the labor and delivery department in preterm labor.

TIA! 

thank you nevermind - got it

[ In Reply To ..]
TPAL

Similar Messages:

Need Tips On How To Edit VR More Quickly - SM
Oct 07, 2014

Hello.  I have just edited my first 5 VR reports ever.  It seems like ther must be a more efficient way to do it than what I was doing.  Every time I needed to make a change, I had to stop the recording and manually move my cursor to the right place.  I wish the Word cursor moved along with the dictation.  I'm sure this must be a learning curve thing.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks! ...

I Just Faxed My Paperwork To OTI. Does Anyone Know How Quickly I Might Start After That? TIA Nm
Feb 11, 2011

Wow, They Shut You Out Of Webmail Quickly After You Quit
Mar 21, 2015

Like within 2 to 3 hours. It's not like I care about the e-mails in the account, but wouldn't they want to talk to me about getting their foot pedal back to them? Or removing software?   Anyway, I'm free! ...

Instant Text Tips About Getting Up And Running Quickly
Feb 21, 2011

I just got Instant Text and was wondering if anyone had any tips about getting up and running quickly with it.  Are there any shortcuts to choosing between the words that pop up besides mousing down and clicking?  I'm trying to decide if's actually slowing me down or if I actually transcribe faster without all of the constant reading and clicking.  Does everyone start out this way or am I doing something wrong?   ...