A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

K-scissors? - cc

Posted: Aug 31, 2011

This is a surgery for blepharoplasty and the doctor is using K scissors.  I've referenced a couple different scissor lists but couldn't find just "K" scissors.  Does anyone know if it's K-scissors or Kaye scissors or ???

Thank you.

Kaye scissors - an

[ In Reply To ..]
I found Kaye blepharoplasty scissors per Stedman's Surgical book.

thank you - cc

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Maryland Scissors Versus Marilyn Scissors
Sep 25, 2012

During a laparoscopic cholecystectomy, is it Maryland scissors or Marilyn scissors?  Thank you! ...

S/l Mesinbaum Scissors
Jan 13, 2010

looking for scissors used in surgical procedures.  s/l mesinbaum scissors? ...

Jamey Scissors?
Oct 20, 2010

"Jamey scissors" were then used to divide the plaque at this location.  Vascular surgery.  Does anyone know if this is short for "Jameson scissors"?  I've heard multiple doctors say "Jamey" but can't document it anywhere.  Thanks! ...

Surgical Scissors
May 10, 2012

Subgaleal plane of the forehead was dissected using s/l Omni scissors?      ...

Types Of Scissors During Surgery
Feb 28, 2010

Does anyone know if there are surgical scissors called man scissors or something sounding close to that???  Thanks in advance!!! ...

Gleen Saucer Scissors
Aug 14, 2012

well that's what it sounds like or clean saucer scissors.  Anyone? ...

Blue Cheese Scissors
Oct 02, 2014

No VR. Wrong again. Try Bellucci scissors. ...

Cubital Tunnel Release - S/l Toonami Scissors - Sm
Oct 05, 2013

I am doing a cubital tunnel release report and it sounds like "toonami" scissors (too-na-me). Can anyone help with this? Also, can someone post a link to a good orthopedic surgical website? TIA! Sentence: The blunt dissection was performed down to the ulnar nerve, which was easily identified, and this was unroofed with "toonami" scissors. ...

Is "AS Scissors" Correct?
Feb 07, 2010

It is a toenail removal and I am not as familiar with surgical instruments as I used to be.  Can anyone confirm this or else offer me an alternative because so far I am finding nothing close. TIA~ ...