A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Intra-pal-pupil?? - MSmt

Posted: Apr 21, 2011

OD is doing exam on eye. He says . .. .

"Conjunctiva quiet, cornea faint, epithlial irrgularity in the s/l "intra-pal-pupil" area."

Help if you can please.  Thanks!

Researching, only came up with intrapalpebral so far - MommaTyper

[ In Reply To ..]
Will that work?

I think it's like this... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
ConjunctivaE quiet. Cornea: Faint epithilial irregularity in the intERpalpebral area.

Similar Messages:

Sounds Like Intra-luminary Or Intra-abdominal Solution
Jul 09, 2013

Hello: I have started typing for a new physician who has joined our hospital staff. He is a general surgeon. He usually does EGDs and colonoscopies or hernia repair surgeries. He keeps saying what sounds like intra-luminary or intra-abdominal solution near the end of the report. I am not sure, but has anyone heard of this? Example: The intra-luminary or intra-abdominal solution was removed at the end of the procedure. Thanks for any help in advance. :)   ...

Pupil Question
Dec 10, 2009

I am doing a history section. A sentence begins soundling like this: He has some "pupil cecal run" reactive in his conjuctivae. It may be way off, but it's the best I can guess. Any help? Thanks. ...

Grammar - Quick Reference That simplifies The Usage Of the Prefix Intra Versus Inter
Sep 12, 2010

Does anyone have a cheat sheet or a quick reference that simplifies the usage of the prefix intra versus inter.  Thank you in advance....! ...

Vitritis, Pupritis Or Retinitis? I Know He Is Talking About Pupil Infection But Cannot Find This Wo
Aug 08, 2013

? ...

Spanish Dictator. Cranial Nerves Exam - Smaller Right Pupil, No Ptosis, No Change In "sweating
Aug 15, 2014

x ...

Is It Intra-table Or Anterior Table Of The Acetabulum
Apr 02, 2012

bone screw was placed into the, s/l, intra table area of the acetabulum....Looking at old report I see anterior table, s/l could be intra or inter table but not inner table, which is the only one I can confirm... ...

On Neuro Exam: Pretty Clearly Says "pal Pupil" Raise Is Symmetric. Tongue Protrusion Is
Apr 13, 2011

Shoulder shrug is symmetric.  Romberg is negative.  He has no dysmetria.  ...

Pupil "nickels" Are Dry???
May 20, 2011

I am so stumped on this.  Dictator has Russian accent.  He's dictating the physical exam and things aren't necessarily in order, so to speak.  This is the section I can't hear: Pupils equal, reactive to light and accommodation, round,  (s/l "nickels are dry"). Neck:  No JVD.  No jaundice.  Conjunctivae are pink. I assume the "dry" is about eyes/pupils, but because the dictator doesn't have things in order,  so to speak, I just don ...