A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I cautery or Eye cautery? - Karen S.

Posted: Apr 20, 2010

And is cautery capitalized?  Thank you!

"eye cautery" not capatilized - nm - eyes wide open

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Thank you!! - Karen S.

[ In Reply To ..]
Appreciate it very much.

Similar Messages:

A Cautery?
Feb 05, 2011

Gallbladder was removed by sharp dissection using a cautery.   ...

S/l PK Cautery?-sm
Sep 20, 2011

This is a robotic assisted hysterectomy.  The bipolar appeared to not function properly, and so they switched to "pure PK cautery."  I've been searching and am not finding anything.  Thanks in advance! ...

I Cautery Or Eye Cautery
May 21, 2015

When used in cardiovascular surgery, is it still eye cautery? ...

Flexural Cautery?
Dec 29, 2009

Is there such a thing as flexural cautery? I think it might be electrocautery because that's something this doctor says a lot, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't a flexural cautery even though Google didn't pull anything for it. The patient had a tonsilectomy and UPPP. This was removed with a needle-tip <_____> cautery, settings of 20, leaving a cuff of tissue posteriorly to wrap up around for the UPPP.   ...

S/l Cautery Word Help!
Aug 05, 2011

Hemostasis was achieved with s/l [a ban at] cautery. Dr. did a tonsillectomy. He is not saying Bovie... ...

L-hook Cautery
May 17, 2012

Is "L-hook cautery" correct? ...

I Or I Or Eye Cautery Or ?? In CABG...
Jun 18, 2014

______ cautery was used to create 2 openings on the anterior surface of the graft. ...

S/l Cautery Control Fascia
Aug 27, 2011

The soft tissue was then sharply incised until the cautery control fascia was encountered in that s/l exide/site   does cautery control fascia make sense? ...

In Surgery End Seal Cautery, Is It 1 Word Or 2 - Nm
Oct 20, 2009

x ...

Type Of Cautery Device Used In Shoulder Arthroscopy
May 05, 2010

Dictated ... "I then used the S/L uni cautery device on the low setting to clean up the labrum." TIA ...

Help ... "guidus" Bipolar Cautery In LAVH Surgery
Apr 23, 2010

A bladder flap was created with ____________ bipolar cautery.   I could not free the tube and right ovary.  Therefore, I used the _______________ to separate the uterus and the right ovary and fallopian tube ...

Phacoemulsification - S/l "superior Cautery" Was Performed
Dec 21, 2009

A s/l "superior cautery" was performed and hemostasis was achieved with wet-field cautery. ...

Cautery With "aqua Montus"
Jan 18, 2010

thanks for any help! ...

S/l "Triverse" Cautery?
Jan 23, 2012

The cervix was circumferentially excised with (s/l "Triverse") cautery.  If you can document this somewhere, can you let me know where you found it?  Many thanks! :)   ...