A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Her attitude is s/l CONVOR." - hb

Posted: Aug 26, 2010

Psychology report. 

The doctor says, "Her attitude is s/l CON + VOR." 

Any ideas? 

total guess without any other info - contrary? - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
x

not it. - hb

[ In Reply To ..]
It definitely is a short word. s/l con + vor. It is a patient who has a very bad attitude and is defiant.

often abbrev in speech to contrar - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
and it fits the bad attitude. But, like I said, WAG with limited information.

Similar Messages:

Attitude
Jan 13, 2014

It's official. Nuance has beaten the give-a- right out of me. ...

Tried Having Optimistic Attitude..
Oct 28, 2013

Well, I said Im gonna have a good attitude and stop complaining, Im gonna sign on and do as much work as I can..and now I cant even get into the system..Unbelieveable. ...

Positive Attitude, What Positive Attitude
Jan 08, 2015

I used to be a person with such a positive attitude, always smiling, taking the good with the bad and never letting the bad get me down.  Since all the recent changes at Mmodal going back several years, I've become more negative, more cynical, more frustrated, and more sarcastic.  I no longer care about the quality of a report when I get a dictator that obviously no longer cares about his/her patient.  You know that dictator that has the nerve to call on his/her cell phone wh ...

Attitude Adjustment
May 11, 2015

I DREAD Monday's.  Coming back to see yet mandatory OT.  I am so tired.  It's all I can do to sit here 8 hours a day and now 9 or more.  I try to be positive but when I see the jobs I get, forget it.  Same &*%#, different day.  Wish we could get the doctors to care.  It would be great if  the sound quality would improve.  Static on line, turning away from mike, etc.  I am losing my hearing fast.  Turn the volume all the way, ...

Trying To Have A Positive Attitude
Jun 04, 2015

Two days in a row now of the worst ever ESL dictators.  Sometimes this jobs just makes me want to SCREAM loudly but that won't solve the problem (s).  Too many days I have sat her crying over the quality (or lack thereof) of the physicians dictating.  They just don't care how they dictate.  WE are responsible for making them 100%.  So very tired.  Fondly remember the "good ole days" when I first started with Your Office Genie.  Each subsequent buyout ...

Feeling Very Resentful Lately, Bad Attitude!
Apr 19, 2012

My very own attitude has gone from bad to worse with the 4 cpl and the fact that I am typing over most of the garbage.  I was told by my CCM no F11 unless technical problems and they must be reported. Again today, I find myself really very angry while I wait for a job outside of the house to come through.  I find myself angry that I sit here for 4 cpl and no matter what I won't be able to make bills, b/c I am again straight typing half of this stuff and my skill set/self-esteem k ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...