A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Eye "caught"? - Grace

Posted: Sep 02, 2010

Under the past medical history, this patient has a history of right eye s/l caught.  Her other ailments include OA, muscle spasms, fatty liver/elevated LFTs, fibromyalgia, and lupus.

cataract, maybe - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

It definitely sounds like it's only one syllable... - Grace

[ In Reply To ..]

Crossed? NM - MT

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Wow, Glad I Proofed And Caught That One,
Mar 31, 2010

I had put that the patient had "intimate slurred speech" -- (that's what my ears heard!) -- but dictator had said "intermittent slurred speech".  SHEW!  Brain and ears must work together, always!! ...

I Caught My Company's Spyware In The Act.
Jul 24, 2012

I'm not going to identify the company (let's face it - they ALL have spyware these days) or how I did it, because I don't want to be identified.  This is a company that requires you to have an instant message feature turned on the entire time you're working.  I turn it off when I'm off the clock.  HOWEVER, the other day, when I was not logged in to work, I was doing some shopping online.  When I was finished comparing items, and decided to close the ...

Work Looks Pretty Well Caught Up And Still
Mar 17, 2015

demanding everyone work OT for 2 weeks? Why? I really don't want to run out of work, but they're setting us up for that it seems. ...

I Actually Just Caught Myself Laughing Aloud
May 10, 2015

when i saw such atrocious erros on the part of the QA person who is supposed to be ABLE TO CORRECT our mistakes, yet they are only creating their own mistakes. how rediculous that someone with less knowledge has more power of a report than a seasoned, very well-experienced MT??? they are SUPPOSED to know more than us???? i just cannot stop laughing .... ...

Long Earphone Wire Getting Caught In Chair Wheels.
Sep 01, 2010

Does this aggravate anyone else?   I tried gathering the slack and tieing it but then the shorter line is aggravating, too.    Just wanted to vent.      ...

I Was Told I Am The Only Person Not Catching Onto VR And Everyone Else Had Caught On And Making Good
Feb 05, 2013

Caught Flak Here For Excessive Charge By Vascular Surgeon
Oct 08, 2013

Back in September went to a vascular surgeon who saw me for a few minutes, said had no clue why my legs tired, hurting at night and proceeded to charge my insurance $325.00. I thought excessive being as nothing done. Others here said I had to pay for his office, his staff, and on and on. I called my insurance company, reported as excessive. I cancelled followup with him. Yesterday self referred to another physician, location approximately same as first. This particular physician said what he ...

Sounds Like "dish Caught"
Jan 23, 2012

Working on history of present illness: The sentence Im having trouble with is Discontinued the (s/l: dish caught) at the ER, but right now chest pain has resolved. It is a femal patient having chest pain... hope this is enough of a glimps to help me out. Thanks. ...