A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EGD probe - djm

Posted: Jun 08, 2011

anyone ever had this before-- cirmbarate probe?  dr is spelling, but i cannot find by this spelling.  TKS!

Marginal ulcer was seen, which is close to 1.5 to 2 cm, with a central visible vessel. It was injected with epinephrine and cauterized with the {Cirmbarate} probe. Good hemostasis obtained.

Could you be hearing "ceramic heater probe"? (nm) - Hi there!

[ In Reply To ..]

EGD probe - djm

[ In Reply To ..]
well hello there:) no, that's not it, but i think i found it. {circumactive} but this dr sure didnt say it like that, he also spelled it x2 LOL. tks for help/reply

Similar Messages:

TEE Probe
Feb 15, 2012

transesophageal echocardiographic or echocardiography probe...?  Thank you!! ...

Endoscopic S/l *pit* Probe?
Mar 10, 2010

past medical history of adenoidectomy, endoscopic s/l *pit* probe, and colonoscopy meds include Hylenex and Bentyl ...

S/l Lenkey Probe
Jul 12, 2010

. . .  used a high-speed Midex Rex drill to start a pilot hole and then used a s/l Lenkey probe to palpate for the pedicle. ...

Probe In Enteroscopy?
Feb 25, 2011

i have ESL dr doing enteroscopy and using what s/l 'subcumberate' ?? any ideas?  thank you! Enteroscopy examination did show there was arteriovenous malformation. Active bleeding was noticed in the proximal jejunum, which was injected with epinephrine and subsequently cauterized by using __________ probe. ...

Type Of Probe?
Sep 10, 2011

Has anyone heard of what s/l Lankey, Lakey, Lenkey gearshift probe?  Surgeon doing a thoracic stabilization on a patient with a spinal cord injury. Thanks in advance! ...

Arthroscopy Probe
Dec 19, 2013

I am working on an op note (arthroscopy) and the physician dictates SERFAS "care" probe.  Has anybody heard of this one?  I cannot seem to find it anywhere online or on Stryker's site.  Any help appreciate on this one! ...

DESHASHEAR RETRACTOR/PROBE
Jan 26, 2010

Anyone hear of a spinal instrumentation that sounds like Desh-a-shear.    A ______ probe was used to ....   Using the _______ system, we were able ....   Thanks in advance. ...

DESSASHEAR RETRACTOR/PROBE
Feb 03, 2010

Retractor/probe/system that sounds like "Desh-A-Shear."    Any help would be appreciated.  TIA! ...

A Tent Probe Foley?
Feb 18, 2011

It sounds exactly like tent probe foley.  The patient is unconscious and he weighs close to 400 pounds if that makes a difference.  I'm just not finding anything, but sounds exactly like tent probe foley. Any help is greatly appreciated mt ...

Pt Had A B&K "Aye Aye Four Aye" Transrectal Ultrasound Transducer Probe.
Jun 16, 2011

Sounds like B&A  A-A-4-A transrectal ultrasound for brachytherapy planning.  ...

"Doll" Probe
Aug 31, 2012

Laparoscopy with Falope ring tubal ligation - He is dictating what sounds like "doll" probe:  "A non-bladed, 5-mm trocar was advanced through a lower midline transverse incision in the suprapubic region, under direct visualization and entered the abdominal cavity atraumatically, through which was placed a "doll" probe."  Could he be saying "dull" or Dalpro? ...

"L-med" Probe?
Jan 08, 2010

Adenoidectomy procedure - sounds like "L-med" or "alomet" probe was used on a setting of 7.    Thanks! ...

"PAKS" Probe & "NIM" Leads - S/m
Jun 24, 2014

Spinal surgery - DLIF.   "The patient was in the supine position when the (sounds like "NIM"; it's clearly NOT "limb") leads were all placed for monitoring of lower extremity neurologic status.   "The PAKS probe (he spells it) was placed on the lateral aspect of the disk and, under fluoroscopy, was noted to be in appropriate position."   I can't find anything for either of these.  Any/all help (with references, please!) appreciated.  Thanks :)&nbs ...