A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

DESHASHEAR RETRACTOR/PROBE - Dan

Posted: Jan 26, 2010

Anyone hear of a spinal instrumentation that sounds like Desh-a-shear. 

A ______ probe was used to ....

Using the _______ system, we were able ....

Thanks in advance.

your first word s/l DeSaussure - if that helps nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

DESSASHEAR RETRACTOR/PROBE
Feb 03, 2010

Retractor/probe/system that sounds like "Desh-A-Shear."    Any help would be appreciated.  TIA! ...

Surgical Retractor - S/l "Turnley" Retractor TIA Nm
Oct 07, 2010

EGD Probe
Jun 08, 2011

anyone ever had this before-- cirmbarate probe?  dr is spelling, but i cannot find by this spelling.  TKS! Marginal ulcer was seen, which is close to 1.5 to 2 cm, with a central visible vessel. It was injected with epinephrine and cauterized with the {Cirmbarate} probe. Good hemostasis obtained. ...

TEE Probe
Feb 15, 2012

transesophageal echocardiographic or echocardiography probe...?  Thank you!! ...

Endoscopic S/l *pit* Probe?
Mar 10, 2010

past medical history of adenoidectomy, endoscopic s/l *pit* probe, and colonoscopy meds include Hylenex and Bentyl ...

S/l Lenkey Probe
Jul 12, 2010

. . .  used a high-speed Midex Rex drill to start a pilot hole and then used a s/l Lenkey probe to palpate for the pedicle. ...

Probe In Enteroscopy?
Feb 25, 2011

i have ESL dr doing enteroscopy and using what s/l 'subcumberate' ?? any ideas?  thank you! Enteroscopy examination did show there was arteriovenous malformation. Active bleeding was noticed in the proximal jejunum, which was injected with epinephrine and subsequently cauterized by using __________ probe. ...

Type Of Probe?
Sep 10, 2011

Has anyone heard of what s/l Lankey, Lakey, Lenkey gearshift probe?  Surgeon doing a thoracic stabilization on a patient with a spinal cord injury. Thanks in advance! ...

Arthroscopy Probe
Dec 19, 2013

I am working on an op note (arthroscopy) and the physician dictates SERFAS "care" probe.  Has anybody heard of this one?  I cannot seem to find it anywhere online or on Stryker's site.  Any help appreciate on this one! ...

A Tent Probe Foley?
Feb 18, 2011

It sounds exactly like tent probe foley.  The patient is unconscious and he weighs close to 400 pounds if that makes a difference.  I'm just not finding anything, but sounds exactly like tent probe foley. Any help is greatly appreciated mt ...

LeMole Retractor
Nov 17, 2009

Has anyone heard of it for a mitral valve replacement?  Spelling? ...

Bowers Retractor?
Dec 09, 2009

Is there a such thing as a Bower retractor or Bowers retractor or something along those lines used for oral maxillofacial surgery? ...

Sorell Retractor???
Dec 09, 2009

The doctor thinks it is spelled Sorell, but I cannot find any documentation for this or similar spellings.  Stedmans only has Sewell as the closest thing.  This is a hip arthroplasty.  Thanks. ...

S/l Closhinger Retractor
Jan 26, 2010

inserted through the right lateral port placed under the liver edge....(Used during bypass surgery procedure) ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

Ritz Retractor
Dec 16, 2010

Ritz? retractor used during ileostomy takedown? ...

S/l Ruhl Retractor
Dec 25, 2010

Cardiac procedure.  Doc spells "Ruhl" retractor, but I can't verify it.  Thanks in advance! ...

Bladder Retractor
Jan 27, 2011

Sounds like "mandolin" bladder retractor in a retropubic midurethral sling placement. Can you help? ...

Aufricht Retractor
Mar 25, 2011

Has anyone heard of a surgeon using an Aufricht retractor in CTS?  Thanks! ...

Ladyfinger Retractor - SM
Dec 14, 2011

The site "Instrument Guru" lists it as "Lady Finger" and says it's the same as a Richardson.  A query on The Great Dictator (about another subject) shows it written "ladyfinger".  It sounds pretty clear just can't find a solid reference.  Anyone know this one and able to give a reliable source?  Thanks.  ...

Skin Retractor?
Sep 07, 2012

Anyone know this type of skin retractor for excising a lipoma from chest wall?  It s/l sins or possibly a-sins. Thank you! The skin was retracted using ___ and then later with army-navy, and the lipoma was dissected free from the surrounding structures using blunt dissection and cautery.   ...

A Type Of Retractor
Dec 13, 2012

Sounds like "colotype or color type retractor".  This is a new one for me.  You would think after 18 years in the biz, you would have heard it all. LOL! ...

Type Of Retractor
Jan 29, 2013

type of anal retractor, sounds like gel pass ...

Woody Retractor??
Jul 29, 2014

I'm typing a total hip arthroplasty and he is saying what sounds like a "woody retractor."  Has anyone ever heard of this?  It's pretty clear, but I can't find it anywhere.  Thanks! ...

S/l Logner Retractor
Aug 05, 2014

Please help...s/l Logner retractor placed in the posterior aspect of the acetabulum. Transcribing total hip replacement and can't find this type of retractor. Thanks ...

'Guru' Retractor
Jun 02, 2015

S/L Guru retractor.  This is for a septorhinoplasty procedure.   ...

Duck Bill Retractor
Jun 22, 2010

Is it one word?  Capitalized? ...

S/l Acorn Retractor In Hysterectomy?
Jan 27, 2011

nm ...

Orthopedic Retractor Hoffenfeffer?
Mar 01, 2011

nm ...

Bennett And Lowman Retractor
May 26, 2011

I am trying to find the correct spellling for a Bennett and Lowman retractor for an intertrochanteric fracture of hip.  Any help would be appreciated. ...