A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Cabcer stages help - jc

Posted: Apr 03, 2012

The doctor is saying the patient is "c stage 54 from breast cancer".  Not sure how to transcribe this?  I have searched but cannot find stage c in breast cancer or 54.  Help!

figured it out myself-feelin silly - jc

[ In Reply To ..]
mother is deceased, age 54, from breast cancer!

Similar Messages:

AHDI Standard For Numbering CKD Stages, Not Cancer Stages
Feb 14, 2013

I cannot find in the AHDI Book of Style, 3rd Edition,the rules regarding Chronic Kidney Disease stages. I am aware of the stages of cancer. I used to have a GU doc complain when Roman Numerals were used for CKD stages, not Arabic numerals. Does anybody know?   ...

I've Always Been Fuzzy On Format For Cancer Stages And TNM Stages.
Jan 19, 2010

Stage IV-A pT1N2BMX squamous cell carcinoma of the tongue. ...

Cancer Stages
Feb 15, 2010

When typing cancer stages, is it Stage 3, Stage III, stage...   ...

Stages And Spaces
Mar 10, 2015

Hey everyone, Just curious about this... I just got a report back from my QA at work, and she dinged me for writing "End stage renal disease" instead of "Endstage renal disease."  Now, someone correct me if I am wrong, but those are 2 separate words and should not be together like that, I dont think.  I wouldn't write Stage6 or Stage4 together, so why the difference with end stage?  We are supposed to used the 3rd edition BOS, but I can't find a reference for this. &nbs ...

Sleep Stages - Roman Or Arabic Numerals?
Aug 05, 2012

All literature, including internet, seems to use arabic numerals instead of Roman numerals. Cannot identify who originated sleep stage classification to definitively determine which. Anyone out there know? ...

How Do We Write Stages Of Labour? ARABIC OR ROMAN NUMERALS?
Jul 23, 2014

how to write stages of labour:  stage 1,2,3 or I, II, III? ...