A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anaplastic astrocyoma trial s/l Cat a non. - traci

Posted: Apr 24, 2012

Pt with WHO grade III anaplastic astrocytoma.  Current protocols, which are not open here but are going on nationwide, include CODEL and s/l "cat a non" trials testing adjuvant and concurrent chemotherapy in the form of temozolomide as a primary research question.

Seems to be CATNON. Found numerous references. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thanks so much. Been working on this FOREVER. - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Those protocols and trials do take a lot of time. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

CATNON nm - flybye

[ In Reply To ..]
=)

Similar Messages:

Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer "reff" ??
Mar 01, 2010

x ...

Trial For RSD
Dec 02, 2010

.... she move forward with any type of ketamine protocol or s/l table trial for RSD .....   Thank you ...

Clinical Trial ARM (or Should It Be Arm Or Arm)? Not Sure
Nov 13, 2009

NM ...

S/l Trial Of Wine
Nov 21, 2009

this is re: a tremor, action, essential   the doc clearly says wine..   A trial of wine has been somewhat, but incompletely, helpful.  ...

Anyone Else Doing The Smartype 30-day Trial?
Jan 25, 2012

It does not look like my original Smartype.  There is only a suggestion box and no Smartline like I am used to, but I have adjusted the suggestion box and it's better.  I am getting used to it.  I like how fast it is. The vocabulary seems bigger, especially the phrases.  I'm going to spend some time importing my old ST entries this afternoon.  Overall I really like it and will likely purchase it with the current special. At least I can stop worrying about w ...

Clinical Trial: S/l TAC And I60 Or Taconide 60.
Aug 02, 2011

Pt with metastatic nonseminomatous germ cell tumor of the testicle.  Undergoing clinical trial with s/l TAC and I60 or taconide 60.  ...

Patient With Urinary Incontinence. Will Trial S/l Doc-za-sa-sin.
Nov 06, 2009

TIA. ...

Where Can I Download A Free Trial Of A Wav Player?
Jul 20, 2010

Where can I download a free trial of a wav player?  Thanks! ...

Chemo/clinical Trial Drug
Jun 20, 2011

Help!  The doctor is saying... a clinical trial of possibly Vidaza plus "verunastat" - I cannot seem to find anything for the second drug anywhere.  This is for AML.  Anyone come across that before? Any input is helpful!  Thanks. ...

Free Trial For Medical Spellchecker?
Apr 30, 2013

Does anyone know of a free online trial medical spellchecker I can try? What is the best medical spellchecker (without breaking bank)? I need one for work but have no idea what one to go with.  Input appreciated. ...

Downloading The Free 30-day Trial Of Instant Text
Jan 09, 2012

I am downloading the free 30-day trial of Instant Text.  I thought that you could pay so much per year to use Instant Text, but the only thing I see for paying said $189 to buy it.  Maybe I am mistaken, and it was another expander I'm thinking of.  Anybody know?  TIA :) ...

Phase II Trial Conducted At "chop Slash Dana-Farber"
Jul 05, 2012

Marcus, et al., Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2003.  ...

"ANBL00P 0532 " Trial For Stem Cell Transplant. ??
Jun 09, 2011

PT with metastatic neuroblastoma placed on peripheral blood stem cell transplant, as enrolled on the ANBL00P 0532 and randomized to the single transplant arm.  ...

Trial Components For Knee Replacement Called S/l "lolly Box"
Jun 11, 2012

After true tibial base plate cemented in, s/l trials then carried out with the "lolly bopx" or "Law lee .. box or vaults or ? "  Anybody?? Thanks!! (It's an Oxford.) ...

In An Abdominal Hysterectomy S/l "e-trial Migma" Was Identified, Doubly Clamped, Transecte
Dec 10, 2009

In a hysterectomy, s/l "e-trial migma" was identified, doubly clamped, transected and suture ligated. Thanks. ...

S/l "lemate" Trial For Talent Thoracic Endograft
Sep 18, 2010

nm ...

Recent "lab Seven" Trial Did Not Show Benefit To Radiotherapy
Oct 14, 2013

There is controversial literature regarding the benefit of radiation, with the benefit of survival seen in the ECOG trial published by Loehrer, et al.  Although the recent "lab seven" trial did not show a benefit in overall survival to radiotherapy, it was in subsequent analyses shown to have a better survival, and there was better quality assurance with the radiation fields showing that properly performed radiation therapy may actually provide a benefit. ...

Undergone EMG Testing Or S/l "rulatek" Trial
May 30, 2013

..undergone EMG testing or s/l "rulatek" trial...   thanks. ...

Or Undergone EMG Testing Or S/l "rulatek" Trial
May 30, 2013

..or undergone EMG testing or s/l "rulatek" trial..   thanks ...