A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ACE or Ace bandage? - kaetlin

Posted: Sep 25, 2011

ACE or Ace bandage??

Ace bandage nm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

ACE or Ace - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
ACE inhibitor, Ace bandage

Thank you!! - kaetlin

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for clearing that up:)

Similar Messages:

Need Opinion - When You Hear ACE Bandage, Do You Think Brand Name Or A Generic Bandage
Nov 05, 2010

I have been out-of-town, enjoying being away from Medical Transcription for a few weeks, and upon skimming through the posts that I had missed, I noted that there was recently a discussion on the Word Help Board regarding ACE Bandage and if it should be all caps or not.  The debate seemed to center around whether ACE should be used for “ACE inhibitor” and Ace for “Ace wrap” to avoid confusion.  if you are talking about the original ACE™ wrap or ACE™ ...

Ace Bandage Or ACE Bandage
Jun 04, 2014

Used to write Ace, but their website shows ACE ...

Type Of Bandage
Sep 24, 2012

Looking for spelling for a bandage pronounced "core-eye-uh."  Any suggestions? ...

S/l Balpo-type Bandage
Feb 20, 2010

He was placed into a sling and s/l balpo-type bandage. tia. ...

Type Of Gauze/bandage
Nov 07, 2011

Dictated:  This was cleansed with peroxide and sterile s/l full-ethelyl gauze and bandage applied.   He has an East Coast accent and the audio is a bit grainy so "full" also kinda sorta sounds like "four."   But now I have listened to it so many times, it all just sounds like mush.  Any suggestions?   Thank you! ...

Mundy Or Mundee Bandage?
Jun 22, 2015

Mundy or Mundee bandage.  I cannot verify this anywhere.   ...