A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Still comes out as "Las Angeles." Sheesh. - sm

Posted: Jul 01, 2013

So utterly tired of correcting misspellings in reports.  I complained about this one a long time ago and still must change it every time. 

Sheesh - kitty

[ In Reply To ..]
My VR system can't seem to get the word "hygiene" right, even with a good dictator.. Always comes out as "Eugene". "The patient has poor Eugene". :p

Similar Messages:

MSLA/Medical Services Los Angeles Out Of Pasadena, CA
Feb 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of this company? A little worried because when you ask about pay no one is sure when you get paid. When you talk to another person then you get the pay dates and the excuse is because the are a new recruiter...okay..They pay different than most places by paying you a flat fee per job and about 60% of the notes are templated out. Just want to make sure they are legit. Do not want to work for free!  Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to email me if need to.  T ...

Sheesh - First OT Offered And Now NJA - Anyone Else?
Sep 14, 2014

x ...

OT Approved For North, But NJA! Sheesh! Nm
Mar 14, 2011

nm ...

OT Approved For North, But NJA? Sheesh! Nm
Feb 05, 2012

nm ...

Sheesh. Today Is Horrible For Bad Audio And
Sep 15, 2013

I begin to wonder if the reports of them sending the good stuff overseas and leaving the junk for us are true. Honestly, today nothing but horrible cell phone or who knows what audio and 15 minute long non ISR by new dictators who are bad too, and the ISR ones have such awful audio the time it takes to figure them out is redonculous. My line count is a joke and they want OT? Not if I continue to get this crap, thank you very much. ...

Capitalization - Los Angeles Class/Class A esophagitis
Dec 17, 2012

Los Angeles class/Class A esophagitis. Is "class" capped or no?   Thank you. ...