A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

passwords - Judy

Posted: Jul 25, 2010

Where are the passwords stored in the computer?

passwords - what passwords

[ In Reply To ..]
What passwords are you asking about? Are they ones you put in, ones for websites that require passwords, which ones? They are probably not stored anywhere on the computer. Are they for your email, or logging in, what passwords?

Which browser you are using? - IE, FireFox?

[ In Reply To ..]

passwoirds - Judy

[ In Reply To ..]
IE

what passwords - are you looking for

[ In Reply To ..]
What passwords are you looking for?

passwords - Judy

[ In Reply To ..]
Internet explorer

Similar Messages:

Too Many Passwords
Mar 24, 2010

Am I just getting senile or are there too many passwords to keep up with?  Password for DoQScribe, password for report look-up, password for Schedule Source, password for MQ Central, etc. and then they all want you to update until your password reaches "numnut1bajillion."  I am going to have to do the no-no and make myself a list I think.  Like who in my family wants to "steal" my MedQuist passwords anyways?  Maybe somebody from India has a camera on me and wants my pass ...

Passwords - Again
Mar 23, 2011

I just had to change my password on Ultipro - already - along with choosing 3 security questions.  This is getting crazy.  Everything we open has a different password, since they all need to be changed at different times. ...

Changing Passwords For 7.0
Aug 24, 2012

So I was prompted to go to docqmanage to change my password when I tried to log into docqscribe 7.0 today.  I went to docqmanage, changed the password, now I'm locked out because I kept trying the one I changed to, then the old one too many times.  Arrgggghh!  Any ideas? ...

LAYOFFS/PASSWORDS
Apr 04, 2013

I know this board is consumed right now about the layoffs but I have question. HAD to call Support yesterday and today, and was told that I cannot change my password in Ipswitch. He said only the techs could do it for me and that I am not allowed to have a personal password!! Never heard of such a thing. My head is spinning after talking to him. Are all you out there able to change your password?  So sorry to the person(s) that got laid off.  A job is a job and it's always sad t ...

Deactivation Of Passwords
Oct 14, 2014

I quit Nuance 2 weeks ago with no notice given.  When it was time to approve my WebClock lines/hours, I could not sign in.  TSM told me that once you leave without giving notice your passwords, etc. are automaticallly deactivated.  Funny, though, 'cause I could still sign into Emdat and look at the pool!  Now what sense does it make to block an MT out from approving the final pay period line count, just because she didn't give notice?  Are they going to punish ...