A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Express Scribe only voice file transfer software? - cloverportjr

Posted: Feb 19, 2014

Is Express Scribe the only voice file transfer software?

voice file transfer softward - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's what I found. I have no idea about any of them and don't even know if they're safe to install. But it's worth checking.

http://www.freedownload3.com/downloads/quick_voice_files_transfer.html

voice file transfer - cloverport

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you :-). I will check it out.

Express scribe 5.13 - Techy girl

[ In Reply To ..]
I have this older version (before they started charging!) and as long as you don't update to the newest version, you can use forever no cost ;o)

Similar Messages:

HELP!! What Software Can Transfer Speech To Text From A Voice File Or Recorder?
Aug 16, 2010

I was looking for software(possibly free!) that will allow you to not only speak in microphone and transfer to text, but can transfer to text from a voice file or recorder. HELP!!!  Thank You! ...

Express Scribe Won't Pay Wav File
May 03, 2011

I am trying to start with a new company and now express scribe will not load their wav file - help please.  I have looked all over the tech help boards for similar problems at express scribe's tech help and have come up with nothing.  Anyone have any idea how to solve this?   Thanks! ...

How To Get A WMP File Into Express Scribe
Jul 16, 2012

Hi all, I am trying to test today and having trouble. When I open the MTSO's dictation file it automatically opens the Windows Medial Player Window. I tried dragging it into Express Scribe, but it will not load into it that way. I cannot see anywhere that I could save it and drag it or load it. Can someone perhaps give me step-by-step instructions? I would really be grateful. Thank you. ...

Express Scribe No Sound For WAV File
Aug 15, 2012

Hi all, I have a WAV file loaded onto Express Scribe, it shows duration, when I play the bar moves at bottom but not sound. The "Welcome" file plays fine, so its not my speakers. I have tried googling and cannot find my problem. Anybody ever encounter this and have a solution? ...

Need Help - Copy Shortcut File To Express Scribe
Jun 29, 2010

My company is going from typing in Word/FTP to web-based Express Scribe.  I have almost 2700 word expanders in Shortcut that I do NOT want to type over but no one will reply at my company when I ask for help to copy them over.  I can browse and find the Shortcut folder - several things in there and none will copy.  Can anyone help this tired, computer-ignorant MT LOL!  Th ank you ...

Deleted A File In Express Scribe By Mistake.
Nov 21, 2011

I deleted a file yesterday, and need to get it back if I can.  Is there any way I can recover it?   ...

Express Scribe Will Not Let Me Open Any Word File
Jan 09, 2013

I recently downloaded Express Scribe from my community college's website. After downloading, I tried to open up the syllabus for a particular course and a warning came up that I had to have another type of program for this action. I think the program was Doxillion which I am assuming is some type of file converter. I don't need a file converter program. I am taking a transcription course and I need to to be able to open up Word files. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program seve ...

Express Scribe Software
Oct 24, 2011

Any MTs using ExpressScribe?  I noted this software can be downloaded for free I think. They also have a professional version too?  Any suggestions as to which one I would need? I am thinking about applying for a job that uses this.   ...

Express Scribe Voice Speeds Up Extremely Fast
Oct 15, 2009

I got my standard USB footpedal to work with Express Scribe, but once I lift my foot off the pedal, the voice speeds up extremely fast.  Anyone know how to fix this?  TIA! ...

Is There A Way To Convert Iknowmed Voice Files To Express Scribe?
Aug 09, 2012

The office I work for recently switched to iknowmed. There is no way to speed up or slow down the dictation in iknowmed. Is there some way I can transfer the dictation to Express Scribe?   ...

Express Scribe - Change The File Format To Read .ra Or .rma (Real Audio) Files
Jun 17, 2010

Hi! I currently use Express Scribe for my dications with a USB universal pedal and need to change the file format to read .ra or .rma (Real Audio) files. I cannot figure out how to do this nor am getting anwhere on either Express Scirbe or Real Audio tech sites? I am trying to submit a test for a position. If you can help, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT Thanks!! Kymee ...

Transcription Software - Any Preference Of Express Scribe Or Gear Player?
Nov 19, 2009

Does anyone have any preference of Express Scribe or Gear player?  Is one better than the other? ...

Anyone Know How To Convert Wma File To DSS Voice File??
Oct 13, 2010

Does anyone know how to convert wma file to DSS file?  I am using Express Scribe but, for some unknown reason, the sound quality is very poor.  I thought if I could convert this to DSS it would sound better on my computer. Any ideas?  Also, anyone know what else I could use besides Express Scribe (free) to play these files?  THANK YOU SO MUCH.   G ...

Please Help! FTP (file Transfer Method)
Aug 09, 2010

Hello, Does anyone know what an FTP file transfer method program and where I could get training on this? I am applying for a job and it requires knowledge of this program. Thank you for any help you can provide :)   ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) What Do I Do Now?
Nov 11, 2011

I have downloaded FileZilla to use as a FTP. I have never dealt with this before as my company always set these kind of things up, but now am interested in a job that requires I have my own. Now that it seems to be set up, what do I do now? Or would I just wait until the job sends me some files? Feel so stupid, but really don't know what to do now. Thanks for any advice. ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) - Where To Learn It?
Aug 12, 2010

I have seen several job offers that say you must know FTP. I am not familiar with this. Where can I go to learn this program?  Please be nice....I hate the negative comments on this board. ...

Anyone Know Of A FREE File Transfer Method
Mar 08, 2011

and easy enough for a doctor to use, to transfer his audio files? I'm searching online too. Anybody knows of anything, please post it. Thanks! ...

AutoText/AutoCorrect File Transfer???
Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to transfer autotext and autocorrect from Word 2000 to Word 2007 Professional?  I've been building the damn things for years, and I've upgraded my Word. I'd hate to have to rebuild.  HELP???!!  ...

Can Anyone Suggest A Good File Transfer Program?
Jan 11, 2010

x ...

FTP (file Transfer Protocol) HIPAA Compliant?
Oct 19, 2011

Hello, my doc is finally going digital after three years of begging him to! His files are too large to email to me, and so I found I need to set up an FTP, and FileZilla was recommended, since it is HIPPA compliant. Does anyone have any experience setting this up? I am good at figuring things out, but this is driving me crazy and taking forever! Any input would be appreciated. Thank you!   ...

File Transfer Protocol And Foot Pedals
Dec 20, 2014

Hi everyone!  I feel like such a dunce!  I'm in my 60s, thought how great it would be to do transcription from home.  I transcribed everything from radiology to oncology, orthopedics, general surgery, doctor's visits, you name it.  Then I became an EMT, then a nurse.  Well, you get the general idea.  Back then, your ONLY transcription gear was a dictaphone machine that played either mini cassettes or regular cassettes.  I picked up the work, drove it ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Voice File Programs
Jul 23, 2010

Is there a program out there that I can purchase other than Express Scribe that would make it easier for me to adjust things on so that I can hear the file a little better? Thank you ...

DJW Voice File Player
Sep 27, 2010

Hi! I got some DJW format of voice files to play.  I do not know what player play these files. Please help me and let me know the required player to play these. Thanks ...

Having More Than One Voice File Player
Jan 02, 2011

I currently use GearPlayer, and with one of my clients this is required for downloading voice files and uploading completed documents, therefore cannot get rid of it.  GearPlayer is fine for my other accounts as those voice files come via email and FTP and I save them to my system and they open and play on GP just fine. My issue now is if I want to apply with a company who requires ByteScribe or ExpressScribe - or any other player, those are just the two that I am looking at presently - c ...

Same Voice File. This One Sounds Like New Vru
Sep 26, 2012

bandage placed after the procedure! ...

Has Anyone Ever Failed A Voice File Test...sm
May 11, 2011

By making silly mistakes that you can't even believe you made!? Oh, I did. Today. I think I would kick myself in the brain if I could. I feel so defeated. ...

DSS Voice File With A $ Sign In Front Of It?
Jul 29, 2011

I agreed to do some work in coverage for someone and the doctor sent files directly.  He uses an Olympus recorder that uploads on AS-4000 Pro Player platform.  Once uploaded, it sends each voice file out by encrypted email.  So I got the .dss file but it comes as .$dss In addition to the voice file, there is an .html file that contains the header information for the recording.  I downloaded the DSS Lite Player, but it doesn't recognize the file.  Before I start d ...

Open Voice File In Olympus
Apr 25, 2012

Anyone know how to play a voice file that came with an email and when I open it, it calls up my Olympus player but it is not there when I look in each folder? I also tried to import the file and it does not go there either. thanks. ...

Medict -- DocQscribe Play Voice File
Oct 18, 2010

Hi, Anyone work for Medict in Florida.  I will be on DocQScribe accounts.  Do you like it.  Any pros/cons.  Anyone know on the DocQScribe system if you can start and stop the voice file by a keystroke.  No footpedal available at the moment so transcribing by keystroke to stop and play voice file.   Thanks for any information. ...