A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

grossly inaccurate C-LPH? - befuddled

Posted: Dec 17, 2014

Does anyone else show a grossly inaccurate C-LPH?

30 minutes ago, I saw my pay sheet - sm - nothappy

[ In Reply To ..]
It showed gross pay of $434. Waited on email to tell us to approve paysheet. NOW it shows $373. WTH ?????? I'm so gone.

E-mail? - befuddled

[ In Reply To ..]
We have to wait for an e-mail to approve?

Your pay - Please tell me

[ In Reply To ..]
that amount, even the $434 isn't for two weeks or that you are part time and work about two hours a day. That should be weekly, at least. Get out, if the above applies to you in any sense. This place is slowly, but surely, killing each and every one of you off, just like M&M. Don't take it.

YES - nononuance

[ In Reply To ..]
I do. Mine show less than half of what is should be. I keep track on a daily basis, and it is half of what is should be.

Yes - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
Same here (about half). What is going on. If anyone hears, please post.

What platform are you working? sm - ANMT

[ In Reply To ..]
You may need to take into account a percentage of your lines is being taken away to adjust for your platform. As well, if your platform/client uses macros that you're barely paid for, you've got to take away for a percentage of those, too. Fun stuff.

Yes - Bobo

[ In Reply To ..]
Escription

Similar Messages:

Doc Says Pt Is Somalian -- Inaccurate Term?
Dec 01, 2009

Spell check doesn't like Somalian.  Offers me "Somalin," which is what Google likes, too.  It seems to me Somalian would be correct, but just dunno.  Ideas anyone? ...

Area Is Grossly Patent?
Jun 16, 2011

During PE under ENT doc states after Uvula is midline s/l Area is grossly patent. Does the word area sound right or should it  be something else? ...

Fluency's Statistics Inaccurate
May 22, 2013

I've noticed for about a month now that when I compare the number of jobs I've done per day on my daily log sheet to Fluency's, it doesn't match. There are usually one or two, sometimes three jobs fewer than what I've actually done. I figure I'll only get minimum wage anyway, so I haven't reported it, but I would like credit for what I do. I wonder if there's a way someone else can be syphoning off my completed work and getting credit for it. ...

Pt Had Tumor Right Leg. Tumor Was Grossly Resected. It Turned Out To Be An S/l RCA Resction. TIA
Nov 19, 2009

xx ...