A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tis a mystery to me - anon

Posted: Dec 23, 2014

My account is fairly new but is over-staffed and it appears will continue to be as it seems they have even more new people on it.  There are new names showing up asking questions about their non-DSP status.  Yet, there is no work.  If I am asked to move accounts again, I will most likely be turning in my 2-week notice as I have had all I can take.

Don't even try - ann

[ In Reply To ..]
to understand how they think because it will never make sense. Their theory about work is no different than if a company like Walmart decided there should be no waiting in line for anyone so they hire enough staff to man every single checkout line 24 hours a day..someone is going to end up without work at some point. Makes no sense at all.

Similar Messages:

Complete Mystery
Mar 25, 2010

I will never, never, never understand how all these doctors went through all those years of medical school and learned to be doctors but never learned to speak decent English.  I have been wondering this for 8 years, and probably always will.  I was led to believe medical school was not easy.  I was led to believe learning English IS easy.   Pretty soon I guess I will be led to believe that there really are orange and purple polka dotted elephants hiding under the baseme ...

What's The Big Mystery When You Ask About Pay And Platform?
Dec 13, 2011

Can't a person ask a question of these companies without getting the bum's rush?  (No reply.)  Must be the pay stinks and the platform clunkier than clogs on a wood floor.  ...

Footpedal Mystery, Ideas Anyone?
Dec 09, 2011

I need to work in bed for a few weeks due to a leg injury. Does anyone have any ideas so I can use my footpedal?  I have been trying to think of something to use besides pillows to hold it in place at the right angle but I'm not having much luck.  Figured one of my brilliant peers would have ideas!! ...

Turnaround Time Transcription - Mystery
May 14, 2015

I have never had this difficult a time researching a transcription company as this one.  They are the great unknown.  Even on this forum no-one knows anything about them.  I congratulate them for knowng how to keep themselves off the radar, but it makes me suspicious of them.  I remember reading about them a while back, and that you can work at home but you wind up making around $9 an hour.  If anyone has current information about them from 2015, please post it.  Pe ...