A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Recent Newsletter - sm

Posted: Mar 01, 2014

So, we're supposed to see some positive changes in the fall according to the latest newsletter. Does anyone think this corresponds to the next roll-out of Obamacare and whatever the latest law may be at that time with regard to the employer mandate? Will our pay go up or down and not really change at all based on whatever happens with Obamacare? It would be so great if everything could be on the up and up with this company.

where is this posted? - nm - YD

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

I found it on the ADP portal front page top left - n/m

[ In Reply To ..]

There are 2 dislikes, - so someone from HR saw this.

[ In Reply To ..]
We know they monitor this site, why can't they address the issues for us? Like someone else posted, it may be too little too late.

Believe me, positive changes will never equate - to more money. They are

[ In Reply To ..]
positive for the company, not you. They will, of course, put them out there as "positive" in order to sleep at night I think. Same old tactics.

Again, where is this posted? - SM - YD

[ In Reply To ..]
The ADP portal newsletter contains nothing about positive changes in the fall so far as I have been able to find. Even if it did, please note that this newsletter was for the last quarter of 2013 and contains nothing concerning current year. Is there another place where the newsletter you reference occurs? Did you receive it as an e-mail attachment? Thanks in advance for information.

Similar Messages:

Newsletter
Oct 15, 2009

Is anybody getting newsletters?  I applied since I had changed my e-mail, but none yet in 2 weeks. ...

MQ Newsletter
Feb 09, 2010

What ever happened to the MQ newsletter?  Cost too much $$ in postage to mail it? ...

Softscript Newsletter
Dec 05, 2012

hear they are reviving their newsletter again?  how many times has that sorry newsletter died and been brought back to life. all in the name of allowing their MT worker bees to communicate. communicate what. with who. just the crazy power trippers blowing their snot out all over the people actually doing the work. hear one of the pretty boys is accepting submissions. submissions of what everyone asks. better get them in quick. ...

Newsletter On Enrich
Aug 26, 2014

I read some posts below and even see another MT asking this same question about changes coming in October ranging from pay scale changes to QA discipline, etc.  Can you please tell me where I can find these newsletters so I can read them.  I looked in Enrich as well, but cannot find any current newsletters.   Thanks very much! ...

Quarterly Newsletter From Nuance...Top 4 Producers
Oct 11, 2013

Who else read the newsletter with the top 4 producers?  What a joke. Nobody can type that much without cherry picking or having a friend on the inside sending you the good stuff. Same ol people as the top producers. I don't think they realize we aren't stupid. ...

Anyone Read Shaw's New Newsletter Tips
Mar 21, 2014

Eye on quality?? Wow..so informative..not! How about an eye on paying professional MT's a decent wage, what about that Shaw??? You get what you pay for ...