A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Paul Ricci is a glorified slum lord -- - no message, just sayin

Posted: Oct 02, 2014

xx

Really? - OP

[ In Reply To ..]
You can Google CEOs, as far as the whole scary "name posting" thing, and I work for N. You think he cares if I'll have no heat this winter? Electric heaters in place of a dead furnace? Well, until we can't afford the electricity. Maybe I'll just have to work more...if there's work...when I can barely survive on what I make now.

We put up with it - unfortunately.

[ In Reply To ..]
Big business is outsourcing everything from financial records to medical transcription and putting US workers out of work all over the country. Your personal information is sent overseas without your permission and identify theft is rampant overseas. We bear the brunt of all of this. I am surprised that identify theft lawsuits are not popping up everywhere. Our government makes a big deal about security but all this info is going everywhere and it is very dangerous in my opinion and costly to the us, the middle class. US jobs should stay in the US.

Agreed - Sherlock

[ In Reply To ..]
How many times have doctors dictated the SSN in a report? I have had it a lot! Shoot, why not just hand over their credit card numbers while you're at it.

Similar Messages:

Nuance CEO, Paul Ricci
May 29, 2015

For three decades, Mr. Phillips had focused on writing software to allow computers to understand human speech. In 2006, he hrad co-founded a voice recognition company, and eventually executives at Apple, Google and elsewhere proposed partnerships. Mr. Phillips’s technology was even integrated into Siri itself before the digital assistant was absorbed into the iPhone. But in 2008, Mr. Phillips’s company, Vlingo, had been contacted by a much larger voice recognition firm call ...

Google Paul Ricci 2015 And Look At The
May 27, 2015

to be cut. Right up there, global labor optimization and workforce reductions. "We've initiated a more formal program targeted to deliver $125 million in expense reductions by the end of FY '16. This initiative includes reduction to services and products from third parties, real estate site consolidation, streamlining management layers and global labor optimization, including workforce reductions. The program is already delivering measurable results." ...

ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME? Hey CEO, RICCI
Nov 22, 2013

WHAT THE HECK?  WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL PAY YOURSELF THIS YEAR?  You think you deserve a bonus?  WHAT ABOUT MT RAISES AND BONUSES FOR US YOU MOTARD!  (Moron and Retard put together).  It's time for Ricci to go. He paid himself $37 million last year, even though Nuance shares have declined 23% in value in the last 12 months. ...

Dear Lord Help.
Aug 30, 2010

Been sitting here 3 hours with mostly NJA.  Got a moron doing venous Dopplers on an account not familiar to me.  I couldn't even understand the patient's names (of course, there was a string of them in a row all on the same report), much less much of what he was dictating, even though I have done venous Dopplers for years.  Just waiting and hoping for work and get a friggin' Japanese girl who literally sounds like she is about 4 years old.  I know I am getting ...

Oh Lord, Stuck In
Apr 17, 2012

apologies to CCR ...

SR - Lord, I Wish I Could Leave This As Rendered.
Jun 16, 2015

So, the deal is that this patient had a turkey dinner in her fridge for a month, ate it and got food poisoning (doh!).  Dictator is ESL, of course. "ADMISSION DIAGNOSIS: 1.  Food poisoning due to eating an old male." I fell OUT of my chair.     ...

I Heard From The Time Lord
Jun 22, 2015

I asked if I could flex a couple of hours tomorrow. Of course, I was shot down.  I was told that was a last minute request.  However, she was off all last week.   ...

Oh My Dear Lord - 10 Nifty Ways To Pump Up Production?
Mar 24, 2010

Once again, whoever is writing this drivel needs fired and spread out their salary to those actually working.  Just when I think I can't get any more fed up. . . ...

Good Lord, Only 200 Reports In The Entire Western Region
Jan 26, 2014

Looks like it's going to be another one of those days ... there should be plenty of work after the maintenance last night but nope, single jobs available in most of the western facilities.  Pathetic.  ...

Pulmo: S/l "Pee Paul El Larry V" Ventilator With
Apr 21, 2010

ventilator in AC mode, rate of 20, FiO2 of 35%, tidal volume 650, PEEP of 5. ...