A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

PTO carried over - MT

Posted: Dec 12, 2013

How many hours can we carry over with Nuance?  Transcend allowed us 20 but I think it is more now.

From the handbook... - CuriousMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Here's the info copied from the handbook:

For Non-California Employees
In the event that available PTO is not used by the end of the Calendar year, employees may
carry over unused PTO hours, up to a maximum of 40 hours for Full Time and 20 hours for
Progressive Part Time and Part Time employees. Any unused PTO hours over and above
the 40-hour maximum will be forfeited at year-end.
For California Employees
Unused PTO is not forfeited at year-end. California employees will cease accruing additional
PTO once accrued PTO reaches the annual accrual amount of one and a half times the
annual accrual. Once an employee’s PTO accrual reaches the one and a half time their
annual accrual, no additional PTO will be accrued and this “lost” accrual will not be made up
or recovered. When an employee uses some of their PTO to bring their total below these
figures, they will automatically begin accruing PTO at their regular rate again.

PTO carried over - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you

Similar Messages:

Orthopedics- S/l Cater Or Carried Her
Aug 04, 2010

It was obvious that it was impinging in the anterior aspect of the shoulder as we s/l cater or carried her into about 95 degrees of a reduction with internal rotation. Can't figure this one out. Any suggestions? Thanks! ...

Shoulder Surgery: Then Microfracture Technique Was Carried Out With ??? Pick
Feb 14, 2011

Then microfracture technique was carried out with s/l "ardwick" pkcks.   Thanks for any help.  ...

Just Superficial To The Platysmal Fibers That Crossed This Area, Dissection Was Carried Out.
Feb 06, 2010

This is what he said, but I wonder if "superficial" is correct here. Thanks ...

S/l "as Was Carried"
May 27, 2010

"The shoulder was then brought up into abduction and was obvious that it was impinging in the anterior aspect of the shoulder as was carried her into about 95 degrees of abduction with internal rotation." This is an impinged shoulder. I cannot figure out what is being said here. Anybody have a clue?  ...