A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Flipping burgers - YB

Posted: May 29, 2014

Cry I stumbled upon something on line today that deals with medical scribes for EMR (EHR).  After some inquiry I was told that even this pays just above minimum wage!  CAN YOU BELIEVE that as much knowlege as we have in this field, nothing will pay us a living wage?  Looking for a burger flipping job - no more computers, no more FIESA.

House cleaners make $20/hr. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
If I were younger, I would definitely do it!!

Similar Messages:

Flipping Words
Oct 27, 2010

Is it acceptable to flip the word order for sutures to avoid starting a sentence with a number? If "quarter percent Marcaine" is dictated at the beginning of a sentence, I would transcribe "Marcaine 0.25%." Can I extend this rule when "zero Dexon" starts the sentence to transcribe "Dexon 0"? ...

Hey Look, With No Experience At All, I Can Make Much More Money Making Burgers!!!
Sep 14, 2013

Amidst nationwide protests about the minimum wage at fast-food eateries, one burger joint in the Detroit metropolitan area has decided to raise its starting salary to $15. According to the Daily Beast, Moo Cluck Moo, a Michigan eatery, had already been paying employees an unheard of $12 per hour. Fast-food workers around the country have been holding protests to encourage companies and restaurant owners to raise staff pay. Moo Cluck Moo owners Brian Parker and Harry Moorhouse chose to give their ...