A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone ever been rejected for PTO for the equivalent of - a sick day? I am kind of stunned by it.

Posted: Jul 04, 2013

I have PTO accumulated, so why can't I use it? 

Between the incessent FIESA garbage and now this, this place is really getting on my last nerve. 

P.S. -  I am the anon that "raging bull" hates so much, calls me a suit?  Bizarre, cuz I truly despise Nuance. 

I think some people don't realize - That probably a couple dozen people here use "anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I tried to point that out, but whoosh right over the head. - One of many, many anons NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Yeah - whooosh right over YOUR head; - maybe it means ALL of you

[ In Reply To ..]
;)
Is it Nuance that causes all the anger or just life in general? - Taking the 5th on this one
[ In Reply To ..]
I don't like Nuance, well, no, that isn't quite accurate, I hate Nuance.

However, they aren't worth having a stroke and being ticked off all the time at everyone and everything.
I agree, some people are completely incapable - of having a discussion, any discussion
[ In Reply To ..]
without being rude Guess they are hard wired to be abusive, but I just do not get it. Then, hiding behind the "anon", they say whatever they want, attack you because they "recognize your style" or think you are someone you are not...childish at best.

We could all accomplish a lot more with the most basic common courtesies. It is very frustrating to have to weed through so much of this just to get an answer or some insight on a problem or situation. Since they are getting easier and easier to spot, I skip over them for the intelligent discourse.
I agree - Tired
[ In Reply To ..]
It is a shame when people working in the same field and posting about a company they all work for simply cannot get along and treat each other with respect without exception. I rarely post on here because I don't understand people who jump on each other and rip others to pieces just because you don't agree with them or you don't think their reply was clever enough or exactly on target. So what? Nobody is perfect and everyone should be able to say what they like without being treated like they are stupid for posting. Is treating each other with respect and kindess too much to expect?

To me rudeness and being unkind says a lot about what kind of person you are. I don't like bullies, whether it is in person or online. Being sarcastic and snide is rude and mean and there is no reason for it that I can see.

Bad enough we have to put up with Nuance, but when we treat each other like they treat us it is ridiculous and sad.
Great post Tired - I feel - as you do
[ In Reply To ..]
We all have enough on our plates trying to keep our heads above water with the monster Nuance. Sadly, there is 1 or 2 posters in particular that fit your desription to a "T". No matter what is posted or by whom, they come back with "old news", "nothing new here", it's been that way for the 2 years I worked there", "moving on, "Whoosh over their heads"...they think their POV is all the counts, and their posts are always THEIR OPINION spewed as fact.

It is news to someone's first time at this board or a new hire. Tells you a lot about their mental instability and how anything they perceive as a challenge to their authority sends them into a mental tailspin. These are the same ones that troll this board 24/7 looking for someone to attack - they must have a vey pathetic life.

There are so many serious issues we are faced with because of what Nuance is doing. The more assistance/information we give each other strengthens us. I refuse to listen to listen to those "anon/Anon/ANON idiots on here, hellbent on only their uninformed, hateful POV.

Probably because you cannot post - without making personal

[ In Reply To ..]
derogatory comments towards other posters. Sad you cannot just make your point without all the nasty comments you feel the need to impart. Who cares if someone disagrees with you? Are you that thin skinned? You attack others with regularity, bound to get it in return.

To answer your question, if you have PTO, which you stated you did, you are supposed to be able to use that as you need to, especially if you are ill. You can find that in the handbook. If you did not get a handbook, it is available on line. Only the hours of PTO you have will be applied, i.e., if you have 6 hours of PTO and called off of an 8-hour schedule, 2 hours will remain unpaid.

Sweetly replies, why thank you for the information. - anything but anon, oy vey NM

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Maybe you could learn from it anythign but anon - worth your effort. Nothing new here - moving on

[ In Reply To ..]

Sweetly replies, why thank you for the information. - anything but anon, oy vey NM - & you proved the post once again

[ In Reply To ..]
.?

PTO - xx

[ In Reply To ..]
The only time I get approved PTO is with computer issues, internet issues, OOW situations or sick day. If I ask for it in advance it's denied. So I just call in sick.

Similar Messages:

Fiesa Reversal Rejected??
Mar 06, 2015

Has anyone ever had a reversal rejected right off the bat and never even received a confirmation e-mail for it? I put one in the other day and had it say "rejected by admin." What the heck is this and why did this happen??? I never received an automatic email either that they usually send once you request a reversal. It was for a major error b/c I typed verbatim and the reviewee cleaned it up a bit. For example, doctor says "was admitted in the hospital" was changed to "was admitted to the hospi ...

Foot Pedal Equivalent Controlled By Hand
Oct 19, 2011

I just learned I need to have surgery on BOTH knees and will be disabled for a while.   I wonder if there is any equivalent to the foot pedal controlled in another way?  Thanks to all you helpful fellow MTs.  ...

Just Rejected By A Company That Said I Could Not Work Due O Tax Issues In The State I Live.
Feb 03, 2012

I just received an email from a company that said due to tax issues, I was not eligible to work for them. Give me an ever-lovin break, I worked for and quit a company in Arizona that I was eligible to work in another state as an employee. Just another excuse they use, although it was nice of them to let me know. ...

On Simulatoin For TBI, S/l Calculate The "equivalent Spared"
Aug 28, 2012

For simulatoin for total body irradiation for bone marrow transplant.  His length was measured at 42, and width was measured at 34 to calculate the "equivalent spared", which was 37. ...