A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

what was your top earnings at MQ - sm

Posted: Jan 29, 2010

I topped out at 42,000.  I know people who made between 50 n 60k at one point.  I think they received the biggest hit with the micromanagement and the ASR.  Just wondering what the average is.

Don't know. Just got my W2 yesterday. $57,324 for 2009. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

WOW and WOW - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I made about 1/3 of that amount. I wish I could even make half that in a year here. Do you do mostly straight, ASR, QA, or what? I'd like some tips to earn more if you're willing to give them. Thanks

Most I ever made was 45K - nm - MT2020

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Earnings - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Most I made as an MT was 42 K and that was back when things were good at the Q. I am curious if the 57 K'er does only clinic work or perhaps he/she puts in a lot of overtime. My 42 K was with some OT, and it was a tough acute care account.
I wonder also if it is clinic work or from corporate. - Curious too.
[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if corporate thinks we make a lot and really have no idea how much we truly make.
Around 14K as a PT 24 - sm - Confuzzled
[ In Reply To ..]
Definiely not a big earner. Oh and I do around 98% ASR. :o(
OMG Confuzzled. Me too! - Glad you posted this!
[ In Reply To ..]
24 hours and W2 is 14,688. I work only 24 hours, but yet it feels like 60 hours for the week. To top it off, I am already burnt out from 24 hours.

About 50/50 MT and ME. Don't do overtime. - My time is mine. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thats good -nm - MT2020

[ In Reply To ..]
xxx

Most was 38,000, worked 30 hours back in 2005. - This year? 30 hours, whopping 16,000.

[ In Reply To ..]
SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!

earnings - Sap

[ In Reply To ..]
09 29,780
08 36,500
07 43,630
06 21,019

FT with benefits.

Similar Messages:

2009 Earnings
Feb 16, 2010

Anyone care to share 2009 earnings? Curious as to what MTs make nowadays yearly. ...

MT's, What's Your Take On The BLS Earnings Info?
Jul 01, 2011

Hi all.  I've been an MT for 3 years working from home and I fall into the lowest 10% of wage earners category on the BLS website.  I'd like to know if I am just an unfortunate person or if this is the common experience for MTs and the BLS is just wrong.  I'd love to know what category the rest of you guys fall into and how long you've  been an MT and of course if you all work from home too.  Thanks! ...

Same Earnings Over Several Days.
May 02, 2012

Think I'm getting really paranoid now.  In checking my production over the last 4 days, I noted that I earned the same amount within a dollar each day for 8 hours work, despite having differention dictators and work type combinations  over those 4 days. Just seems very odd to me.  Two days, most work was from account. Other days, mixture of several accounts. Usually, I would vary a bit from day to day.  Anyone noticing the same? ...

So Did Everyone Triple Their Earnings This Week Under The
Dec 31, 2014

I didn't. I dropped $75 than I normally would have made. That's it for me, I'm out of here ASAP. ...