A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

mentor question - sm

Posted: Apr 25, 2012

Will we be mentored in our regular accounts or unfamiliar accounts?

regular accounts nm - slave wages

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Noticed last time I was audited on accounts that were not - totally out of my BOB,

[ In Reply To ..]
but definitely not hospitals I type on a regular basis. Thought that was interesting. Apprx. 5 reports. Didn't seem very "random" to me.

Similar Messages:

Looking For A Mentor...
Oct 23, 2009

anyone interested??? ...

Mentor
Jun 08, 2011

Hi, I am a recent MT grad. Wanted to know if anyone has heard of the aim mentoring program. If it is worth the time and money to obtain experience to help with obtaining employment. Thanks   ...

Needing A Mentor.
Oct 25, 2009

I need a mentor please. I am wanting to become a medical transcriptionist. I would like to pass the RMT exam after school, and the CMT after a few years of experience. ...

Mentor Needed
Feb 23, 2011

I am an MT student of At-Home Professions with a course completion of 76%, and have landed a temporary job with my primary care physician. The job entails transcribing 2,000 patient files for her clients as she closes her practice. I have been told the files will be relatively simple. However, being less than a Newbie I feel I need support and have been told mentoring is a standard practice in the medical transcription profession. Are there any old timers out there who might give ...

Anyone Else Receive A Performance Mentor??
Apr 12, 2012

:) ...

Oh Goodie, I Got An Email Stating I Have A Mentor For ASR.
Apr 11, 2012

ie, the shadow mentoring. They say their methods have been effective in increasing ASR production. We will see... The one good thing is they will get to see exactly how much I have to correct their ASR! It might be more educational for them than me. :) I use all the short cuts provided, but I do listen to every single word. ...

Hey Shaw, Guess What My Mentor Said After Shadowing Me?
Sep 17, 2013

She said, "retype more". She had nothing else to say after watching me work. I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts, but I can still mouse faster. The secret to being fast on the mouse is learning to use it on the left side of the keyboard so you don't have to reach back and forth past the number pad. It's only mere inches when it is on the left side. I have never found a way to Ctl Alt I with all my fingers on the keys. Again Shaw, spend a day (or better yet, a week) in our sho ...