A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

karma - planetspinz

Posted: Jun 09, 2010

http://www.mysmartrend.com/news-briefs/news-watch/medquist-medq-breaks-through-support-781

MedQuist (MEDQ) Breaks Through Support at $7.81

By Chip Brian

SmarTrend has detected shares of MedQuist (NASDAQ:MEDQ) have bearishly opened below the pivot of $8.05 today and have reached the first level of support of $7.81.
Should the shares continue to fall, we are monitoring the next support pivots of $7.69 and $7.33. Also, the shares are currently trading below the 50-day moving average of $8.75 and should find support at the 200-day moving average of $7.53.
SmarTrend, our proprietary pattern recognition system, alerted subscribers to sell shares of MedQuist on June 01, 2010 at $8.11. Since the call, the stock has fallen 3.9%.

Considering your source - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
(SmarTrend) and your previous posts, you should either INCREASE your production or go work for minimum wage at your local fast food restaurant. Since you feel you are so smart, have you considered your employer could, at any time, UP the required minimum LPH for EVERYONE in order to avoid those who are sandbagging?

So what if they up the LPH requirement -- can only - type what is understood

[ In Reply To ..]
because making LPH count has a lot to do with quality audio dictation, and is not necessarily a question of knowledge, skill, and ability.

You seem to have some serious issues. Why get so twisted because someone posted an article that can be verified by checking other reputable sources, such as I did. Don't be so crass because someone posted something you disagree with. Let the moderator take the person to task if the posting is all that bad. Give us a break with your nonsense because people have the right to express their opinion just like you expressed yours.

What's with that? - Disbelief

[ In Reply To ..]
And again another nasty reply to a very generic post. What is with you? I will never understand what drives you.

Similar Messages:

If Anyone Believes In Karma, Some Day MM Will Get Theirs
Aug 16, 2013

I truly believe that MM sending all these jobs outside of the US will some day bite them in the Arse.  Someday the company MM may only be a memory.  One can only hope. ...

I Just Love Karma.....
Mar 11, 2014

This company is sounding more like a sinking ship every day.... and a well-deserved sinking ship.  Greed, greed, and more greed..... finally came back to bite them! ...

I Guess Karma Is A Mmodal BK
Mar 08, 2014

If this company wasn't so darn greedy, maybe they wouldn't be in BK now.  Buying out all these little transcription comipanies and making everyone work for the big and mighty MM. Now what?? Idiot management! ...