A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

If anyone believes in karma, some day MM will get theirs - mmt

Posted: Aug 16, 2013

I truly believe that MM sending all these jobs outside of the US will some day bite them in the Arse.  Someday the company MM may only be a memory.  One can only hope.

Rule of threes - what they get will come back to them x3 - just trust nm - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Am I The Only One Here Who Believes That Medical
Mar 14, 2015

be around in some shape or form?  I'm sure straight transcription will be gone (it pretty much almost is now), but editing/proofreading?  Although I know it won't be the SAME - it will NOT be a lucrative or very desirable job for sure, I just don't think it will go away completely.  I do think there will be maybe less of us needed, but they do need humans to at least do editing of the crap that VR will ALWAYS put out.  They also can't send it ALL to India. ...

http://www.mysmartrend.com/news-briefs/news-watch/medquist-medq-breaks-through-support-781 MedQuist (MEDQ) Breaks Through Support at $7.81 Written on Fri, 06/04/2010 - 9:59am By Chip Brian SmarTrend has detected shares of MedQuist (NASDAQ:MEDQ) have bearishly opened below the pivot of $8.05 today and have reached the first level of support of $7.81. Should the shares continue to fall, we are monitoring the next support pivots of $7.69 and $7.33. Also, the shares are currently trading belo ...

I Just Love Karma.....
Mar 11, 2014

This company is sounding more like a sinking ship every day.... and a well-deserved sinking ship.  Greed, greed, and more greed..... finally came back to bite them! ...

Richest Woman In The World Believes In Paying
Sep 08, 2012

Here's the link:  http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-richest-woman-pay-20120905,0,6971046.story And, JMHO -- if I were the richest woman in the world, and I looked like that, I'd invest some of that money in bariatric surgery, a hairstylist, and a face lift! ...

I Guess Karma Is A Mmodal BK
Mar 08, 2014

If this company wasn't so darn greedy, maybe they wouldn't be in BK now.  Buying out all these little transcription comipanies and making everyone work for the big and mighty MM. Now what?? Idiot management! ...