A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

is it possible for CCM to hold - back jobs

Posted: Feb 25, 2010

and assign them as needed WITHOUT them ever showing up on the DQM backlog?

It's possible - Explanation

[ In Reply To ..]
There's another screen we don't have access to in DQM which shows up as DQS users, click on that and it shows all users' full names, which job they are working on now, and which job they have in their queue and next to that is another section for reserved jobs and in this section, which you wouldn't know working in DQS, the jobs can be picked through, sorted and placed in a reserved format that one could stack a bunch of jobs in a person's queue if they wanted to. However, they would show as disappearing from the middle or bottom of the backlog. They would be there and then be gone out of order on the backlog, which would be noticeable if one was paying attention.

However, what I suspect you're actually referring to is the lag time between the job coming in to the backlog and able to be accessed and that same job actually showing in the backlog. I'm not sure how long it is, but I know it's there (maybe 30 seconds to a minute, maybe more?). So technically a job could come in and it has a lag time of maybe 30 seconds to a minute (? or more) to show up in the backlog and during that time you could download the job before it showed in the backlog. This is probably what you're seeing.

thank you...very informative!! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Reserved jobs - Ang

[ In Reply To ..]
If you would be given certain jobs reserved for you, they will show up with an "R," because that happens to me. I have had as many as 3 reserved jobs show at a time.

backlog - lookinforjobs

[ In Reply To ..]
I have never been able to access the backlog. I got the info once that never worked. Could you give me the particulars? Thanks a bunch.

lookinforjobs - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Go into the speechmachines website screen. Enter your ADP number (it needs to be 6 digits, so add leading zeros if you have to) followed by the letters dep, then enter your password, then enter your company number. That should let you in. If not, you may have to answer some of the security questions that will appear. Then click on "status" and then "unassigned transcription." If all this does not work, then you may have to call support again and get them to add you. I know some MTs had trouble accessing DQM after the merger of regions.

Similar Messages:

Shouldn't I Hold Off
Jun 12, 2013

If one has never done any coding wouldn't it be better to wait till the schools are teaching ICD-10? ...

Should I Upgrade To 7.4 Or Hold Out And Keep 7.3?
Mar 22, 2014

nm ...

Doc Just Told Me To Hold My Water.
Feb 11, 2010

He started dictating an Op note and then got confused.  While trying to figure out what the heck he was doing, he said "hold your water." Maybe I'm just really bored today, or maybe my sense of humor is out of whack, but I started laughing hysterically at that! When the doc actually talks directly to me instead of just dictating (unless they are being a jerk) it's nice because you realize that he or she knows there is someone listening....even if they're telling you to ...

New To Psych, S/l Patient On Hold For Greater Than 70T? Nm
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Have A Master Ticket Number? I'm On Hold!!
Oct 06, 2014

x ...

Bankruptcy Court Will Hold Hearing At 12PM CST
Apr 15, 2010

MedQuist Inc. is set to buy bankrupt medical transcription firm Spheris Inc., sources confirmed to NashvillePost.com this morning. The New Jersey-based company came out on top in the race to buy Spheris' assets, beating out competitors Transcend Services and Nuance Communications in an auction that apparently lasted through Wednesday night and into this morning.   It is unclear this morning what price MedQuist (Ticker: MEDQ) will actually pay for Spheris. Transcend offered $7 ...

Hold Aspirate For S/l "proprio"
Feb 14, 2014

The doctor is saying this regarding an aspirate that was sent to the lab, "We have requsted that they hold this for (s/l) proprio."  I don't know if this is a term meaning "for later" or if it is short for some bacteria name.  Help!! ...