A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone getting one job in queue on DQS 6.1 instead of 2 - confused

Posted: Jul 13, 2012

I am only getting 1 job in my queue instead of 2. Have to wait a while in between jobs before next job pops up. Anybody else having this problem?

could be you are running out of work - telling you no jobs available in between?

[ In Reply To ..]
It is either low work or your RTL or CCM decided that their group only needs 1 job at a time. Apparently some feel it takes too long for the second job to get done so they only give their team 1 at a time.

If you are in the North Region - it could be deliberate

[ In Reply To ..]
My CCM has it set up to only give us 1 job at a time. She said too many jobs with short TAT in the queue were sitting while waiting the first job to be finished, delaying their completion. She never sent out an e-mail to notify us. I put in a support ticket and she finally sent me an e-mail explaining why. HUGE PAIN IN THE *&$!!!!

Similar Messages:

Queue
Nov 06, 2009

The word is queue.  It is not cue.  They are neither interchangeable nor synonymous. Not picking on anybody, just sayin'. ...

Did You Ever Have A Job Come Up In Your Queue
Jun 13, 2013

typed before and think to yourself "It's only 94 seconds, how bad could it be?" And then it takes you 10 minutes to do and you are in tears by that time?  That's the kind of day I am having... ...

Can You Lose Dictation That Is Already In Your Queue?
Aug 18, 2010

Once again, I was down to my last few jobs, but hurrying to get them because I could tell from the list of jobs that someone else was eating up the dictation too. I had my download setting on 2 jobs. I was zipping through a 30-second dictation set to 150% playback, and once that was done, I was planning to do the other job in my queue and maybe one more, before there was no more work. But when I finished the 30-second job, the other job in my queue was gone, and all the jobs had vanish ...

Jobs Disappearing From Queue
Oct 28, 2011

I know this has been mentioned before, but here goes..have any of you ever had jobs disappear from your queue that you had just gotten, especially one that had a decent line count and was non-VR?  This happened to me yesterday.  I had just started a job and all of a sudden poof it was gone!!  I then sent a message to my supervisor, who said she didn't take it, and said maybe it timed out?  I know it did not time out because I had just gotten it.  This is not the fir ...

Jobs Snatched Right Out Of My Queue With My Hands On The Keyboard Ready
Jan 01, 2015

Nuance, I know plenty of us mere numbers on your screen have already told you this, but you people are such miserable jerks. ...

Softscript - Line Discrepancies Due To typed Jobs No Longer In Queue
Nov 22, 2011

Line discrepancies due to typed jobs no longer in queue. Email me if you like with when this happened to you and your contact information - email, phone or otherwise - and let's get some justice for those of us who know what is actually going on with this. Happiest of Thanksgivings to you!  ...