A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone else having problems? Can't hook up - to ADT searches

Posted: Feb 25, 2014

But the light thingie shows green

Yep - It would

[ In Reply To ..]
Work and then not work, now having problems downloading next job.

Similar Messages:

Shepherd's-hook Or Shepherd Hook Catheter
Jan 06, 2010

Being used in a arteriogram.  Tessier (which I usually consider a reliable tome, but this is older and have found a very few mistakes) has it as the latter, but can't find Shepherd as a brand or inventor's name, and the former would seem to make sense (as in, shaped like a shepherd's hook).  Thanks:) ...

Roton Hook?
Feb 27, 2012

Doing a cervical fusion and she says "the ligament was lifted with a small roton hook"   Any ideas? ...

L-hook Cautery
May 17, 2012

Is "L-hook cautery" correct? ...

Frame Hook Error
Jan 31, 2010

Anyone know anything about frame hook errors and how to fix them?  I got a new computer and we tried hooking up with my current transcription employer and keep getting the message:  Cannot create frame hook to parent window. any help?   Thanks all. ...

Lily Hook? Seems Like I've Heard This Before.
Jun 08, 2011

I can't find it anywhere. During surgery to correct malocclusion, says the mandibular foramen was identified with s/l Lily or Lillie? hook. ...

Im Sick Of People Saying I Lost My Job Can You Hook Me Up?
Feb 29, 2012

People think we are a bunch of morons that type what we hear...This job is not easy, I wish I could legally say here listen to this and type it...do you still want this job?  The thousand or so dollars I have invested in reference material (especially pre google years) and I still dont trust google totally..I still takle pride in my job and would never do anything to compromise patient care, although it would be very easy to not go the extra half hour or so to go searching through the mess ...

X-rays - There Is A **sonically** Nonunited Hook Of The Hamate.
May 13, 2012

x ...

Type Of Hook For Ophthalmology... S/l Guis-Hopper Or Squeeze Hopper Hooks
Mar 10, 2010

x ...

64 Minutes Of Phone Off The Hook - Not Wasting My Time Listening To The Entire 64 Minutes!
Mar 07, 2014

Only warrants periodic scans. If anyone comes back at me for that, they can listen to 64 minutes of nothing themselves. If the doctor dictated, too bad he did not follow protocol = put the dictation on hold when not dictating or hang up the phone! ...

Claw Hook S/l "concert" At T11 Area (spinal)
Nov 15, 2011

claw hook s/l "concert" at T11 area (spinal) ...