A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

YIKES! NJA - anon

Posted: May 07, 2014

Have not had this for qiute some time.  Hope it starts to trickle in soon.  Hate using PTO for NJA.

Take my work, would like a break for a change - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Yikes!
Apr 23, 2012

Ok, so I've been spoiled. I was one of the few MQ employees that was only recently transferred to voice wreck from a transcription only account. After 2 weeks of MINIMAL training, I was thrown to the wolves practically without any assistance to master "the beast".  After these 2 weeks of training, I'm BARELY producing 1200 lines per day...and realize I need to be producing 2400 a day to achieve a lower limit of the salary I WAS achieving. Yes, I've been spoiled. My question i ...

Yikes, Sure Took Them Long Enough.....sm
May 04, 2011

I had taken Medgarde's test back in January of this year. Got an email TODAY with a questionnaire, which was the next step in the hiring process.  I DO have a job, out of the home but hey, weekends would be doable. Certainly couldn't hurt ...

YIKES...bilateral Mammary Hypertomy?
Nov 09, 2010

Please help, bilateral mammary hypertomy?  Anyone hear of that? ...

Yikes, April 2014 And Windows XP
Dec 06, 2013

Who besides me has an Mmodal (and personal) XP system.  Apparently Microsoft will no longer be supporting this after April 2014.  What will we be doing for security? ...

Yikes. EWord Claims Their Prices Are Equal To ILP.
Mar 31, 2014

I did not bother testing as the stated compensation was $0.005 per word. This is the equivalent of about $0.05 per line and a little over $1 per page (single spaced). ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...