A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

REMAINING TAT - BCS

Posted: Jan 04, 2010

I want to have a list of remaining TAT jobs for all the client facilities at a time.  I can see the only option is to take report for one client at a time.

Can you please find solution?

Regards,

TAT - BCS - spitfire

[ In Reply To ..]
Was told by my CCM that we will be unable to view work pending, TAT, etc until next week when IT is finished with all of the changes going on. That is assuming you are having to change your company #, extensions, etc. I asked this a.m.

Similar Messages:

Do We Get Paid For Remaining PTO When We Quit?
Feb 25, 2010

My last day to work was 02/05/2010.  Got my last paycheck today, did not get paid for remaining PTO balance.  Do we just lose that too? ...

Remaining PTO Balance When You Quit
Jan 20, 2014

I quit today and will have 3 days work in, with a remaining PTO balance of about 2 days.  Any idea when they will pay out the PTO and if it will be direct deposited with my last line payout? ...

Are The Remaining In-house Employers Discriminating
Jul 22, 2011

at home for MTSOs?  Some ads seem to want X-number of years of RECENT on-site MT experience.  Others don't say that, but with so many failed job applications this past year, even for areas that I've specialized in for 20 years, I'm getting no interest, and often no replies at all.  In addition to having more than 20 years' experience, do you think these employers have a problem with work-at-home MTs?  Like maybe they see us as undisciplined, poorly trained ...