A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question for wannie and shortcake... - wasHappyMt

Posted: Nov 22, 2011

Just checking, was your supervisor unceremoniously dumped without warning yesterday, or just mine?? :( 

Things are changing mighty quick!  Ugh. 

I haven't heard anything from her, but that's not unusual. - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
She usually just leaves me to do my work and only calls when something's up. I hope she's not gone. I really like her. Did you get an e-mail or anything this morning letting your know yours was no longer there?

Actually, it was on the company board...sm - wasHappyMt

[ In Reply To ..]
yesterday. John Jordan was my supervisor. He and Mary Ann Baker were let go yesterday without warning. I apparently now have a new MQ supervisor. I got the MQ email today. I think things are getting ready to go down pretty quick now. John was a great guy to work with.

oops, it was on the main board...nm - wasHappyMt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

At the risk of sounding like my head is in the sand, I don't think I have - shortcake

[ In Reply To ..]
a supervisor. I still deal with a few people in the office (JLG) who I believe are all still there. Once I see something change there, I will have to put my plans in full gear. I really hate being in this situation......By the way, was your supervisor an MQ supervisor or still with your bought-out company?

"I don't think I have a supervisor" (sm) - Mushroom

[ In Reply To ..]
Very interesting to me that you said that... I feel fortunate to have gotten out several months ago, but had no idea any longer who my supervisor was! That total lack of communication was one of my reasons for leaving, after being with JLG for 12 years. My thoughts are with those of you still sticking it out with the recent buyout by MQ.

Similar Messages:

While I Sympathize With Wannie,
Jul 13, 2010

as in my 35 years at this job, I have certainly been at that point of tears and frustration more than a few times, the thread that follows her comments is unbeliievable.  Of course we would all prefer doctors/nurses etc were trained in manner of dictation and courtesy, etc, but to think we should not have to do the lousy dictator is unreal.  Not only is the VR and such absorbing all the good dictators, but if this job was so easy, then anyone with anatomy/physiology training could do i ...

To Wannie...(not Mean, I Promise!) Sm
Dec 09, 2011

I hate that you suffered the wrath of the Q!  I know exactly what you are going through.  Remember I was an eTranser too.  After days and days of dwindling work, I accepted a job with Transcend today.  I am going to give notice soon.  I start on Dec. 27.  I am so relieved to be able to actually know how much I will make in 1 month, 2 months, etc., and not have to hold my breath waiting for MQ to pull the rug out from under me.  My weekly line count has plummett ...

Hey Wannie, Isn't It Nice That We Do Not Have To Endure The Wrath Of The Bitter MQ Folks Anymor
Dec 17, 2011

I must say, so not going to miss the bitter ornery folks on this board!  Soo glad to be out!!  Doing the happy dance as we speak!  I hope you "steal" a few extra lines this week! ;) Enjoy that cushy day shift a few more days (yes, my tongue is in my cheek).  I don't think there is anything cushy about wondering if you can pay your bills because MQ took all your old accounts and gave them away to their "old" employees without any regard for the people that had to work fo ...